Meet the Over the Top Worship Team

We caught up with the Women of Faith Worship Team: Over the Top edition backstage at the 2011 Billings event. Meet the newest Team member and see what they all had to say about their first event of the season.

Comments

Lynn says

Billings was also my very first WOF conference. It was awesome!! I loved to sing along with you gals, you did an awesome job. You can tell that all of you are full with the spirit of Christ. Bless all of you!!

Julia Durgan says

So fun to worship and sing with you at WoF, and fun to get to know you a little bit through this video. Thanks!

Nancy Collyer says

AMEN!!!! We loved you gals in Billing and yes there is a holy atmosphere of sincere, honest and grace-filled souls all raising our voices in song to Jesus!!! Thank you all of you!!! We miss you all….as soon as we left the arena we missed you! Be safe in your travels and adventures this year!! Much love!!

Laura Nisbet says

Billins is my first WOF conference…what a rejuevanating, refilling, joyful wkend!! The worship team, speakers, and singers all were a blessing to my soul! May His hand continue to lead you on your adventures!

Toni Hudson says

The Billings event was awesome!! Enjoyed every moment. The praise team sounded so wonderful and I LOVE your CD.. Have it playing in my car all of the time.

Barbara A. says

This was truly a life altering weekend for both my daughter Carly and myself!
    Carly suffered a severe traumatic brain injury at the age of 11. We were told that the brain damage was so severe that Carly would never have the ability to understand the concept of “GOD, and higher power”. Carly accepted Christ as her Savior as she was lead through the salvation prayer with Marilyn Meberg. Through GOD, all things are possible.

Stephanie says

Last year was my first year and I came home with a new found love for God. I started a ministry from this. This year during Lent, I came even closer to God and now this weekend I head to Columbus for the conference and I am so excited to see the Worship and Praise team as well as the speakers and music artists. You all are so awesome! Thanks to Jackie also for all of your help during this last year!

Jill Wagner says

You guys were great! I attended the Billings conference for the first time and loved it. Best wishes to you as you continue your tour. God Bless!

9. Love Hope Darst! The only thing more beautiful than her voice is her heart! So glad that she will be with the worship team this year! Looking forward to WOF.