God Loves Broken People (and Those Who Pretend They’re Not)

God Loves Broken People“If I could write only one book in my lifetime,” Sheila Walsh says, “I would ask God to make it this one.”

Sheila’s 2012 Women of Faith messages are built around the concepts in God Loves Broken People. Now you have the opportunity to get a taste of her topic even before the event! The book includes a twelve-section Bible study (one for each chapter) so you can dig into the Word with a group or on your own.

In typical Sheila fashion, she promises not to “offer you a nice, tidy system of belief that heals all wounds, brings out the sunshine, or inspires the angels to thunder the Hallelujah Chorus.” Instead, in twelve stirring, insightful, and deeply revealing chapters, Sheila shows how personal brokenness can open doors of intimacy with Jesus Christ that might never open in any other way.

It’s not that God loves broken people more than those who imagine themselves to be whole―it’s simply that they know they are loved. They dare to believe it . . . and through such trust, a new wholeness emerges from yesterday’s broken pieces.

Find your way to the other side of brokenness with God Loves Broken People.

Buy God Loves Broken People | Read “It’s Okay Not to be Okay” from God Loves Broken People
A Conversation with Sheila Walsh

Comments

1. Sheila’s beautiful, authentic, transparent spirit and her ministry through her books have touched me in many ways. Can’t wait to get this book!

2. Sheila’s beautiful, authentic, transparent spirit and her ministry through her books have touched me in many ways. Can’t wait to get this book!

3. Thank you Sheila for reminding us…and thank You Jesus for repairing us…

4. Thank you Sheila for reminding us…and thank You Jesus for repairing us…

5. I cannot wait to read this! I am working on my own study program at this time for my already existing sessions available in the Houston, TX area entitled, BEAUTY IN BROKENNESS. Check out our site if you are in the area. Mosaic art lessons interwoven with the grace outpouring from our Father….
    Thank you Sheila!

6. I cannot wait to read this! I am working on my own study program at this time for my already existing sessions available in the Houston, TX area entitled, BEAUTY IN BROKENNESS. Check out our site if you are in the area. Mosaic art lessons interwoven with the grace outpouring from our Father….
    Thank you Sheila!

Debbie Anderson says

I went to Women of Faith One Day Event in Billings and purchased Sheila Walsh’s book. I too loved the stories she presented at the event and her book is awesome. I am reading it slowly to get everything I can from it and will most likely read it again and again. It is wonderful to hear from someone else that God loves us no matter how broken we are. I feel very encouraged even in my brokeness. Thank you Lord!!

Debbie Anderson says

Shelly Bass says

‎”It’s amazing what God can do with broken people when your give him all the pieces.”- Sheila Walsh One Day San Jose CA 2/25
    I’ve been “chanting” this quote in my heart for weeks – praying I can find & then give Him all the tiny, tucked away chuncks & slivers of what I call the mess of my life so He can create the masterpiece He intended for my life. Unfortunately it requires trusting Him completely – something I am still working on. :)

Shelly Bass says

CdnMargie says

Sheila’s new book arrived last week and it’s wonderful!
    I love her transparency . If only some women would realize brokenness is a gift. God can truly use us when were broken. My study group of 6 years were all in situations beyond their control when we started with Sheila’s first book “The Heart ache No One Sees.” We’ve created a “safe place” for girlfriends to come and share their brokenness and find healing in a safe place. The Holy Spirit has taught us how to truly listen with open hearts.
    every blessing Sheila to you & your lovely family.

CdnMargie says

Sheila’s new book arrived last week and it’s wonderful!
    every blessing Sheila to you & your lovely family.

13. I look forward to reading this. We are all broken, and we come before Him to be made complete!

14. I look forward to reading this. We are all broken, and we come before Him to be made complete!