Your Next Decision By Ken Davis

No matter where you are in life and regardless of the bad decisions you have made, your next decision can be a good one.

God’s mercies are new every morning.

Today is a new day. Don’t sacrifice tomorrow’s opportunity on the altar of today’s desire.

But I have hope when I think of this: The Lord’s love never ends; his mercies never stop. They are new every morning; Lord, your loyalty is great. I say to myself, “The Lord is mine, so I hope in him.” The Lord is good to those who hope in him, to those who seek him. —Lamentations 3:21-25 NCV

Comments

1. May the good Lord continue to work in all our hearts,and remember his great commission.It is to spread the saving grace of the gospel of Jesus Christ,so all may receive him into their hearts as Savior and Lord.Reach out to every person God has intended you to touch.Pray that he will send the Holy Spirit to work in their hearts,souls, & minds!Pray to Jesus!He will never leave you nor forsake you!He promises! oa

Cynde B. says

Yes, Oh how merciful and patient our father God is. We can feel bad about our past but we need to focus forward because there is nothing we can do that God cannot undo and turn into a greater good. His work is powerful. Thanks for reminding me to focus on HIM.

anne says

This encouragement came my way just when I needed to hear it. Thank you for letting the Holy Spirit speak to me through you.

4. I continue to struggle with one poor decision that led to many more,the number of people it involved & hurt, weighs heavily on my heart. I know and am thankful God’s mercies are new every day so the burden lightens with each new dawn. I’m sure my biggest obstacle is self-forgiveness. I pray for a clean, new heart.

maryann says

The daily refreshments are very encouraging.

maryann says

The daily refreshments are such an encouragement to me. Thanks so much

7. I truly needed to hear the words spoken today. I was at a very low point in my life. I thank God for His faithfulness towards us.

Rachel says

Thank you for your emails everyday they always hit at the right time and seem to be what god wants me to know just as it comes in as I have been going through a lot lately so thank you and keep them coming because they are uplifting and encouraging!

Janet Bradbury says

Ken about making good decisions,the short encouragement did not include the how most of us need to do so. Please recognize that as we struggle through our everyday lives we need not only encouragement but also instruction.

Darlene says

Janet – You have the instructions – The Bible is full of them. You have to go to the word and be guided, not by Ken Davis, but by your heavenly Father.

10. Decisions concerning even ordinary life are important & should not be done impulsively… even the ones made in childhood about simple things such as a nick-name, in someways they can change the course of lives for good or bad! I’m Still “sort” of sorry!

Elaine says

Going through cancer treatments. Your message to me this morning was uplifting. My Hope is in the Lord and my trust is in Him.

Mary says

Knowing that God wants to talk to us daily is the ultimate treasure. Nothing earthly should ever have precedence over that specialtime. Not recognizing the huge sacrifice He made for us on the cross just to make all of this possible for us leaves believers into a challenged state of wanting to share this with eeryone.

Sandy marin says

I attended the One Day event in San Jose, Ca.
    When I arrived I felt broken and overwhelmed with my situations. By the time I left at the end of the day I was filled with hope and had two new friends as well. Thank You for having the One DAy event. Upon arriving home I have been on a mission to spread what that day meant to me and have shared the message to many people so much so that I will be attending the event in San Diego, Ca. with my friends.
    Thank You for One Day.

14. I needed to hear this especially this morning. My hope is in God.

Kaye says

This is so true. We are going through a financial crisis right now and my husband has been applying for jobs, but hasn’t even getting an interview.
    A Christian friens suggested he apply for a job as a Community Careproving r with a Christian organisation. He had the interview 3 weeks ago and started Monday! Also I have a small online business and wasn’t doing great with it. Decided to make a big effore and sales have been continally improving each month.

We were told by a financial counselling service we would have to sell our house, but at this stage, it seems the tide is turning. We are not out of the woods yet, but things are a lot easier and the service is a Christian one and have been very helpful, both practical and spiritual.

16. Dear Women of faith,
    I am blessed daily with all that you send me.Being a Senior I look forward to everything and am BLESSED BY IT.
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL IN YOUR MINISTRY.

IN CHRISTS LOVE
    SHIRLEY LAURRO

17. I love knowing that IN Him there is constant renewal, restoration and revival. He is my Source for all things.