A Time to Dance

Cast of Characters
BUY NOW

John and Abby are ready to call it quits. But is it ever too late to love?

They’re the perfect couple—envied by their friends, cherished by their children, admired by their peers. But John and Abby Reynolds know they’re just pretending to be happy. In fact, they’re waiting for the right time to tell the kids they’re going to divorce. But at the family meeting where they plan to tell their children, Nicole shares a surprise of her own: she’s getting married. How can they spoil her joy with their announcement?

They can pretend a little longer—until after the wedding. But questions begin to haunt them as the date draws nearer. What happened to the love and commitment that held them together for so long? Is it still there somewhere under all the pain and misunderstanding? And is it still possible, alone in the moonlight on an old wooden pier, to once more find . . . a time to dance?

The first novel in Karen Kingsbury’s celebrated series about the resiliency of love, the power of commitment, and the amazing faithfulness of God.

Comments

Lynnette says

loved this book, realizing that good marriages take alot of work and its never too late, sometimes the hardest part is staying together to make it work

Kris H. says

I love Karen Kingsburry’s book. Each one send a message of inspiration, love and comfort in different ways. You never know just how each book will speak to you. Love them all, especially ‘A Time to Dance!’

Eileen says

This was the first book of Karen’s I read. I had been to a Women of Faith conference and they had that book in their borchure. I went and bought it and I’ve read every book of hers since then. You feel like you know these people and can relate many times to the characters in the books. I highly recommend her books and have shared mine with many of my friends.

Renae says

I have a challenging marriage of 33 years. This book gave me the hope of staying with my husband is the Godly thing to do. He even told me the day after our son’s wedding, ” I am glad Eddy is a fine Christian man because of you.” My husband, not a Christian, told me the other day he is almost there in excepting Christ. God can do miracles.

Debbie R. says

i love all of karen kingsbury books. my favorite series r of the baxtrer family.

Kathy Brewer says

Karen Kingsbury is one of the most amazing authors I have ever read. She deals with real life issues in such an amazing way that these people become part of your life. Her books are hard to put down and not reread over and over. And she helps you to relate to others that are dealing with the same issues and minister to them. I highly recommend her books to everyone and am sad that her books about the Baxter family are ending because they are the cream of the crop of her books!

Jennifer Maloney says

Great book and great series. I really loved it!

8. This is a beautiful book on love and faith. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author because everything that she writes comes from the heart and God.

Kim says

I bought this book at one of my first WOF conferences and I have been hooked on Karen’s books ever since. The books seem to be released at a time when I need them the most. Thank you!!!

Julie Ramsey says

I enjoy Karen’s books so I am sure this will be a good one!!

11. I have found that Karen Kingsbury books relate in so many ways to life, marriage,chilren, grandchildre, life, and death and how they are handled. I wish I had read that book before my 31 year marriage died it would have help me perserver like John and Abby in A Time to Dance! As all things can’t go like the chapters in a book there were safety issues I didn’t know how to deal with at the time,but the Baxter clan gave me the healing hope that it may in the future.

Daar Floyd says

Time To Dance was the first of Karen Kingsbury’s books that I read. I walked into Family Christian Bookstore one day and this book was on a sale table. So glad! I’ve read all of her books now. The older ones, also. I’m finishng Coming Home now. Can’t praise her enough. Wish I could meet her in person or at least her speak.

13. Thanks ladies! I just requested it from the Library:)