Behind the Scenes in Columbus

Our all-new Celebrate What Matters tour kicks off tomorrow in Columbus, OH! The speakers, Worship Team, band, and Ballet Magnificat! are already there for last-minute rehearsals . . . and so is our photographer. We thought you’d like a behind the scenes peek at some of the preparations.

And in case you were wondering what our speakers think about this new event, here’s what Sandi Patty tweeted after a run-through of part of the program: “You will NOT want to miss The Voice Worship Experience!!!!! @womenoffaith Oh my!!!! Tears… Joy…. !!! Amazing!”

Will YOU be in Columbus or one of the other 22 other cities Celebrate What Matters will visit this year? As Sandi says, you will NOT want to miss it! Register Now.

A few photos from behind the scenes at our Columbus event:

Comments

Rosanna Ackley says

Looking forward to WoF Cbus tomorrow!! Many PRAYERS to All involved!!!

Colleen says

Getting pumped for Friday! God bless and safe travels to all!

Tammi Steffen says

Looking forward to WoF in Des Moines :-)

coni says

Looking forward to tomorrow night and saturday!!! I have been several times and it is always just amazing,,,inspiring, uplifting,,,,lots of fellowship, teaching,,, laughs, tears,,!!! It’s a blessing!!! Have been praying for all involved in bringing it to Columbus!

4. Excitement among our group is really building! Can’t wait for San Antonio in October. So glad I ordered some extra tickets because I know they will all be used. Many prayers for everyone involved with WOF events.

Melody says

Happy to have WOF in San Antonio!!!

Lori says

WoF events have always been awesome, but I am grieving the breaking up of the original group of speakers. I see that when I attend in St. Paul this fall, the only original speaker there will be Sheila. I miss all those wonderful ladies–especially Patsy, Marilyn, & Luci. the flavor of the event has changed so much without their presence. I know the newer speakers may be just as amazing, so I’ll just have to wait and see. I sure would like to have an update on where the other original speakers are–whether they are still involved in Wof, etc. From my end, it seems like they just vanished.

6. Celebrate What Matters! After losing just about everything in our home to the Waldo Canyon wildfires I could give you a whole new list of “What Matters”! I can’t wait to see you in Denver.

Sherry Watts says

Cheryl,
      My heart goes out to you. I watched the fires and know how devasting they were. I live in Florissant and have a son and his family in the Springs. I will also be in Denver again for the tour. God Bless You and Yours.
      Sherry

VaNita Hardy says

I am so excited for WOF in Spokane, WA on the 17th & 18th this month. I’m taking my daughter, my niece & my sister, who has never been to a WOF event. I can’t wait! We are going to have the best time together in the Lord:-)

Sharon Spitzer says

Can’t wait until WoF comes to Kansas City in November! Sending thanks and prayers to everyone that gives their love/sweat/tears to make this a reality for so many ladies! It touches so many hearts with the love of God, you’ll walk away refreshed…laughing…crying…praising God…and energized to serve him!! ;)

Stephanie says

Counting down the hours until tomorrow!! It is a joy to get to rejoice and celebrate being one of God’s daughters with so many others! Prayers that someone is touched and for all involved in bringing it back to Columbus!

Patti says

On pins & needles anxiously awaiting for Anaheim’s date to arrive…I’m so excited! This is my 2nd year as Group Leader…3rd attending! I’ve been counting down the days for myself & now I’m sending daily emails to my ladies so they can count down with me! No year is the same…always & ever will be changing for the absolutely…heart wrenching…nail biting…sitting on the chairs edge waiting for Sept 14-15th to get here!!! :-)

Dianne Morris says

I’ve been going to WoF for about 12 years now. The last several years I’ve taken my oldest granddaughter. We’ve grown closer because of these weekends together and really look forward to each one. God bless everyone who works so hard at putting these events together.

Marie says

You are so blessed to have WoF come to your city. I so miss these events when you did grace Canada with your presence. When are you coming back? I’m sure it wasn’t lack of attendance that has caused you not to return. I’d be so grateful to have you here again as I so enjoyed volunteering for these wonderful WoF conferences…like no other!!! Please, please come back again!

Nancy says

We are really excited about this weekend. I have two extra tickets on the floor if anyone is interested in them! Write back and I’ll give you my email address.

14. I’m very excited for WOF to come to Anaheim, CA !!!! I’ve NEVER been, and I am a new Group
    Leader. We have 15 women from our Church attending, and I am counting down the days.
    Special thanks to Jen Hall, our rep, for all of your help, encouragement and support and to
    Teresa Muller on the payment phone lines for going the extra MILE for our group, just this a.m.
    You both have really blessed me! Looking so forward!!

Deb Schnitkey says

Thank you to the entire WOF team for all you are doing to draw us closer to the Lord. What a wonderful opportunity you are creating for us!!! You are all amazing and God is truly at work in your lives helping us to make Him more alive in our lives! Can’t wait!

16. WOW! I’m getting pumped up and our WOF conference isn’t until October….let’s ROCK girl’s!!! I’ll be there in spirit!!!

SM says

Will miss the joy,laughter, and sharing in the spirit of God.Gave up my ticket, will pray for heavy hearts to be lifted,the lost to be found, and souls to be uplifted to praise God with all there hearts and souls. My father passed away.He went to be with the LOrd today,,,,,,,he was always a good man with a big heart, attended church faithfully.but was just saved 2 months ago 87 yrs old.. Praise God.! Take a good look at your lives while you have the opportunity these next 2 days.Praise God with all your might,” His eye is on the sparrow,I know He watches me,………………Have a great 2 days……my sisters in Christ. SM

One Way Lighthouse says

WOW ~ WOF
    I am a Pittsburgh group leader and just made a trip yesterday to look at Hotels, and map out routes for my two coach buses to and from the Petersen Event Center. Stopped in at the Center and was “BREATH” taking! Just the beauty of that. I do want to pass on to these group leaders, to call the Center or go online at http://www.peterseneventcenter.com to take a look for heads up how this place works to share with your groups before you get there. Some pretty heavy outside steps and high escalators. But it is a lovely view. Spoke with security for parking tour buses (I have two coming) and you may want to call as well for your parking. There is a parking ramp just before on the right that would be best for your use. Also there is a “LOT” of construction going on. And at the corner of Desoto / O’Hara, a huge lift of some kind is on the left all caged in at the UPMC Presbytarian. So heads up, it is one way from that point clear up to Terrace St at the Center. Other than all the preparation, it looks to be exciting and can’t wait. God bless Columbus today and tomorrow. Sherry B. Thanks for the ticket offer, had to work. But everyone…Be Blessed and Celebrate What Matters……C

19. This is my 11th year attending WOF in Ohio….my daughters and I have always made this a special trip. This year my oldest daughter could not come and I am bringing a dear friend who is in charge of her youth at her church (Pam Kayser). She has never attended a WOF conference……is she in for a Big surprise ! I told her there is nothing like worshipping with 17,000 women who Love the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!! We will see you Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine Bell says

I read about all these fabulous events and realize that Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama lack when it comes to local events such as these. I send the deepest prayers for all those attending and those that are directing. Patti your music from your CD “20″ has inspired me so much and I am healing from numerous emotional intrusions. Your sounds enable joy to emerge in my life and I am thrilled. I say this as I am sure that your music, at this conference, will inspire those that are attending. GOD Bless you “Amazing Women of GOD”…HE will be so honored…Katherine Bell, Hattiesburg, MS JESUS IS LORD!

Maggie says

WHOA!!! Attended the Columbus WOF and it MOVED me!!! I am a struggling christian with many questions and I found that, that is ok! God spoke to me many times throughout the event and now I am on fire! Highly suggest everyone attend at a location near them and I will be back next year for sure!

Beth says

wow….. I’m still blown away by this weekend. The presence of Christ took my breath away. We beyond measure…..the only thing left to say is Amen.

Pamela Mooty says

I just returned home after a weekend with my sisters and Mom at WOF in Columbus, OH. WOW! Another excellent, inspiring event put on by some wonderful Godly women. Ballet Magnificat added so much to the worship experience. They made it over the top! Thank you for adding them to this event. I appreciate the willingness to share life with us by each of the speakers. I pray that you are all continually blessed for your service.

I like the stage in the center better than the new setup. The new setup made it hard if you were sitting on the sides. The screens were nice however, they were too high to see if you were sitting lower. I also liked it better when the lunch was included in the ticket cost. It allowed for a more efficient lunch pickup. The lunch was delicious and loved have the ABC bakery there with other cookies for purchase.

I cannot wait to come back next year and spend a girls weekend with my sisters and Mom and all the WOF! thank you for an excellent event! Keep up the awesome work!

Sharon Moitis says

he Columbus, Ohio, event was my first experience ever for WOF. WOW…what a delight for this 70-year old Christian!!! I loved every minute of the energy, the excitement, the talent, the inspiration so much so that I am beginning to explore pursuing a degree in religion. Lisa Harper was such a wonderfully real, transparent women. I would love to talk with her about her journey in pursuing a degree in religion. You have given me new zeal, new spirit and a new mindset about the Lord Jesus Christ and his love for all of us.

Jenni says

LOVED LOVED LOVED the time with the wonderful women in Columbus, OH! This is my 4th time, and it just keeps getting better. Loved the live band. Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the ‘seasoned’ speakers as well as the new. It thought the roof was going to collapse when Brenda brought Zach out onto the stage!! There couldn’t have been a dry eye in the arena. I completely agree with Pamela…much prefer the center stage to the end-stage setup…we were seated directly opposite the stage a few sections up from the floor, so we ended up watching the screens more than the people. Mark Lowry was AMAZING…his voice ELECTRIFYING!! First time I’ve seen Mandisa live…she nailed every song! Amy seemed very sad…almost somber. I’ve seen her numberous times before…never like this. She sang beautifully (like always), but felt she had a very heavy heart. Praying for her and the rest of the WoF performers and staffers to continue glorifying God in the beautiful, powerful way that they do!

26. Will we ever have the good fortune to see & hear you in the San Diego area? PLEASE!!!