Two Quick Questions

It’s an election year here in the U.S. so we thought you might like to warm up your voting muscles before the big day by casting your ballot for your preferred Women of Faith Daily delivery option. We’re exploring some alternatives to our current system and your vote could make all the difference. Share your opinion by answering the questions below:
Click here to take the survey
Thank you!  We’ll share the results in an upcoming Daily

Comments

Phyllis says

I enjoy the inspirational messages, and save them. I do not enjoy the commercials. I know how to get to your store, and I go there when I need or want to. Your event schedule is also available, and I will attend those I can. I don’t have time to sift through daily e-mails to see if there is something in there worthwhile.

Gloria says

I used to enjoy the emails from long ago where the core speakers actually sent a devotional rather than promoting book sales and selling products. Those devotionals were uplifting and encouraging. They were also a reminder of the enormity of God love. It makes me sad to see the change in WOF.

3. I don’t mind the daily, but sometime I don’t get to read it daily. If you went to once a week, it might be nice to have a link to go for a daily devotion read.

Sandy says

You have so many, there, capable of sharing. I know women that have blocked you from their email because so many times it is advertisement for selling products & very little ministry. I would take 5 days or 1 day of ministry. Maybe it is necessary to do both on same email.

Michele Nolte says

I answered the questions but wanted to add a comment. I would LOVE IT if you can add a WEEK of devotionals each time so I have some scripture to read and study each day. Thank you for including me in your survey.
    In Christ, Michele

6. I look forward to reading WOF every morning! It encourages me greatly! Please don’t stop your daily posts!

Lily says

I love the daily emails – especialy when it is an uplifting message. I know you all have to advertise but I could do without those.

Donna Adams says

Something missing from your survey about the Daily email is the lenght of that email. The lenght is more important than how often it comes for me. Yes, sometimes the everyday thing gets annoying, but if there is only one a week and it had multiple stories, book reviews, devotions – I would be less likely to actually read it. The reality of life…I can carve out time for the small moments of refreshment.