Women of Faith Christmas Opens Tonight in Texas and Worldwide via Simulcast

Due to recent news from another group about their event’s postponement, we want to clarify that the Women of Faith Christmas event, scheduled for Friday November 30th at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, TX is still on schedule to bring the hope and joy of Christmas to families. A recent announcement from the organizers of an event known as “12 Gifts” states that their upcoming tour dates have been postponed or cancelled. The 12 Gifts of Christmas event is in no way affiliated with Women of Faith tour and has no connection to Women of Faith Christmas.

We are excited to bring the first-ever Women of Faith Christmas event for the whole family to audiences in Texas and across the globe! Tonight’s program will be simulcast in locations worldwide. For a list of simulcast locations near you please visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/simulcast-locations/ .

Some seats are still available for the Plano event at Prestonwood Baptist Church. Doors open at 5:30 pm; the event is scheduled to run from 7:00pm to 9:30 pm. Prices start at $25 (adults). Purchase your seats at http://www.womenoffaith.com/events/christmas-at-prestonwood/  or at the door.

Simulcasts offer Women of Faith an opportunity to expand the Women of Faith event experience that many of you experienced as ticket holders into venues and churches across the nation.  There are cities across the world that will not have the opportunity to host a live Women of Faith event due to logistics and travel schedules of our speakers and guests. Simulcasts are an investment in the community at large and not an individual product. It is our hope that you, as a supporter/ attendee of past Women of Faith events would either (1) advocate on our behalf to your church, encouraging it to host the event or (2) find a church in your area that is already hosting and attend their event. Just as we cannot bring the live event to your home, we do not broadcast simulcasts for individual viewing or offer these events on DVD. At Women of Faith, we are about bringing women together for a time of worship and message through live events and continue that tradition by simulcasting a select number of our live events; it is our hope to continue growing a list of host site churches across the Nation and World-wide enabling more women that cannot attend our live event locations to experience Women of Faith. We have a list of simulcast locations on our website at http://www.womenoffaith.com/simulcast-locations/ and many of these locations are making the event available to the community for free or a small ticket price.

Comments

1. 1 year ago
    Claire McFarland says

I was fortunate to see Women of Faith Christmas at a local Church in Roseburg, Oregon.
    I was wondering if the performance was recorded and if so, can a DVD of it be purchased?
    It was so awesome, it would be wonderful to be able to share with others who were not able to see it.

Blessings, Claire McFarland

Lisa Sollinger says

Could you PLEASE tell me the name of the songs that Kari Jobe sang!!!!!!!! THANKS!!! Lisa Sollinger

Jenny says

I am so sad. I purchased my ticket to watch the broad cast at the movie theater in Albuquerque Nm. on Dec 11th and it has been cancelled. Why??? I was so excited to finally have Woman of Faith even if it wasn’t live. Could you please tell me why it is cancelled? Please come to Albuqerque.

• Jenny, we think you must have our event confused with the 12 Gifts tour. The 12 Gifts of Christmas event is in no way affiliated with Women of Faith, so we can’t speak to why their events were cancelled. We’re sorry you’re disappointed; hopefully you’ll be able to join us at a Women of Faith event in the future.

Mar says

How is the 12 gifts of Christmas not associated with Women of Faith, when the majority of speakers are affailiated with Women of Faith. I recently was notified of the cancellation of the event in Georgia and I am finding it difficult to obtain my refund.

• Many of our speakers also appear at other events, but those events and their organizers are not affiliated with any Women of Faith tour. The 12 Gifts of Christmas event is in no way affiliated with Women of Faith. We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with the refund process, but as it’s not our event we’re unable to offer assistance.

5. Praise the Lord! This was such an awesome opportunity to be invited to. We watched it at a local church and it was so inspiring!!

Kathy P says

I heard this was awesome…I missed it celebrating my mother’s 99th birthday. I was hoping to read that you videotaped it and are now selling the videos. Maybe you can still do that! I’ll be watching to make sure I buy it. Merry Christmas!

Mariah Ellis says

To Whom It May Concern,

It would be wonderful if you would stream this online. I do not have anywhere that is close enough to me to attend. I would be willing to pay a small fee for this opportunity. Can you imagine the revenue potential for your organization or the additional lives that would be touched?

How amazing would it be for your event(s) to be in every christian home across America (and beyond) instead of being locked down to churches that are interested in hosting an event.

Maybe next year? I will be sure to check.

Sincerely,