Can You Hear Him Calling Your Name?

Can You Hear Him CallingDear Women of Faith,

Words are powerful and possess life or death, as Proverbs 18:21 warns us. Words can build up and edify or they can destroy and cause us to forget who we are and ignore why we were created.

God rescued me from a life in which I was unnamed, unwanted, and unqualified by the world’s standards. But through Him, I overcame abuse, abandonment, fears, and rejection to live the life God has called me to live.  He has called you to live that same life, to hear your name called and become an unstoppable force for the kingdom.

You are called to live life UNDAUNTED!

Christ has given us a name. It is a simple, one word, four-letter name. And that name is love. This name rings loudly through time and space because YOU have been chosen before time, and in His time, and beyond time.

Can you hear Him calling your name?

The UNDAUNTED study offers life-transforming insights about not only how to overcome the trials, wrong turns, and often painful circumstances we all experience, but also how to grow from those experiences and be equipped and empowered to help others.

Jesus is calling us to action – to move mountains of injustice and allow rivers of mercy, compassion, truth, hope, and justice to flow (Amos 5:24).  God uses rescued people to rescue people.

You and I have been created by God and destined by Him to transform the world around us. Our world is full of darkness, hopelessness, and loneliness… but you and I are an answer to someone else’s prayer.

Whether you’re reading Undaunted on your own or in a small group, it is important to me that you experience the greatest breakthrough and deepest impact. That is why I have put together some additional resources and materials to equip people as they move into their callings.

Some of the most encouraging stories I’ve heard so far have come from those going through Undaunted as a small group. To support these gatherings doing life together, I’ve created DVD sessions and a study guide. The DVDs provide the opportunity to share my heart, as though I was invited into your home for a few hours, in hopes that you would hear some of the most significant truths and lessons I want you to grasp. The study guide companion piece is not just a workbook; it is a way of ensuring that you don’t miss the message of Undaunted.

I invite and challenge you as you go deep into the study, to listen for and hear the voice of God in your life. None of us can do everything, but all of us can do something. My something is to build and mobilize God’s Church to help be a part of the fight to eradicate human trafficking.  Yours might be different. My prayer is that you will hear the voice of God speaking to you and that you will respond with an undaunted commitment and spirit.

Together, we will change the world as the love and grace of God flows through us to a broken and hurting world.

So what are you waiting for? Be the LOVE. Be the HOPE. Be the CHANGE.

Much love,

Christine Caine

Trailer

First Video Session

Small Group Bible Study  – Sample

Resources

Purchase Undaunted| Study Guide | DVD study guide | Study Guide with DVD

Comments

1. 1 year ago
    Sandy. says

ThanX Christine.
    You are a Gift sent to Me from Heaven.
    And. To many Others.
    AnGel Blessings & Prayers.
    Sandy.

1 Corinthians 13: 6-7 (NIV)
    =========================
    Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    It always protects,
    always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

2. 1 year ago
    sheree says

Amen! God uses rescued ppl to rescue ppl! Awesome point!

God Bless :-)

Julie says

He is jealous for us! Wow, that is one of the best heart-realizations possible. My whole life, I tried to find acceptance and approval from world standards: physical appearance, educational degrees, religious standards, peers in my working community, bosses. This false path produced such fierce need. I thought I needed a “better everything” to be (feel accepted). What a lie…It keeps us sidelined and ineffective for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

Now I know…Oh how I know, in my heart as well as intellectually, that the Creator of all, the most high God will persue you in love. He says if you seek me , you will find me. He said, cry out to me!

Is there anyone hurting today? Dive into the Word. The truth set forth in the Holy Scriptures will set you free.

4. In the past 2 years I have gone thru the death of my brother, my sister, and my dog. I have lost the man I love so much to an awfjl breakup, I have moved twice, been in 2 car accidents, and now have serious legal issues that could possibly cost

Success David says

Thank you Christine for sharing with the world. I pray that HE that started this new thing in your life would perfect it in JESUS name. God bless you, your family and Women of Faith ministry.

Dorothy says

It is amazing that I received this mail yesterday. I have read Undaunted and our women’s ministry started the Undaunted Bible study yesterday. There is much excitement and anticipation of how God is going to work in the lives of the participants. We are very grateful for Christine’s story and her ministry to millions. She has been in our area many times this year, including a weekend at our church. My prayers are with her and her family as she continues to fullfill her calling with power from the Holy Spirit.

Teresa says

Hello
    I am a fallen christain.. I have no hope.. Everyday is a struggle for me.. I suffer from sever chronic depression… I have no friend or family to speak of… I have no support.. Everyday is a struggle to get out of bed… I have no job …. No money…
    Please pray for me!!! Thank you

• 1 year ago
      Debi says

Teresa,
      I have been in your shoes. I have been depressed after losing the love of my life 2 1/2 years ago. I was a single mom of 2 with no place to live, no money, no job, and no hope. One day I was driving alone in my car and started crying and just started praying to God saying “God, I’m at the end of my rope and I just want to let go”. At that moment he showed me a place to live but I doubted because I had no money. I stepped out in faith and called and told the guy my situation and he helped me. God is good all the time and he is faithful. Start reading his word, he is there for you. He loves you, your his child. Find a group for your depression, there are usually Church programs that are free and are wiling to help. Trust in God, he is there for you, all you have to do is reach out to him.

Margarita says

Lecrecia Idont know were to begin as i was reading ur story about ur life i just bursted out in tears that wont stop coming,because its ironic how that was not only u sweetie but that was all ME too.And i can honestly say Women of Faith is a wonderful group of GOD SENT women that will inspire you beyond belief.With Gode ALL THINGSD ARE POSSIBLE just dont give up be persistant in seeking him with all ur mind all ur body and all ur soul and all that hurt u feel will fade away.Ive benn there n done that too and i too struggle with the world once again but i remain hopeful bacause of my FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.ive walked with him once before n my life was oh my……was so balanced n loving my home to at this moment is chaos but ive made the choice to seek GOD once again n this time im gonna stay with him HIS LOVE IS LIKE NO OTHER.I PROMISE.i will keep u and ur family in my prayers sweetie.

9. i just loved what christine had to say and i would love to get that book . she never broke down. that what happens to in my life i break down over everything whather its good or bad . i still feel hurt saddness and anger over my past my husband seems to think im being to setive. but i now and can feel its more than that. ive done alot of wrong in my past and alot of bad things have happened to me as well im only 34 years old and pretty much been there and done that. ineed peace in my life more understanding from my husband and family. i wish my family was there for me more. ive missed out on alot through my teenage years and my childhood. my so called father was like the devil himself i believe in god but i feel hes not always feeling me or being there for me. i hurt inside. now that i have chidren of my own i dont want them to go down the wrong parts of life that i took because noe its all added up onto me the past the drug abuse i done for 13 years or more rape fighting jails and prisons the chilhood hood i had to face and go through. ive been thru so many trails and tribulations. but it dont go away. its like it haunts me. i ask god to take it away i dont pray like ishould but i read devotions and hear and read the daily bread. but i really need god so i can be healthy w/ no health problems peace no worries fear no parnoia a better and loving relationship w/ my husband. no hurrying all the time no more chaos in our home . so i can focus more on my children and have fun w/ them. i always want to put others first before myself. i need more focus on myself. and i need god to guide me. thanhs for listing!!! lecrecia…

Sheri says

Lecrecia,
      As I read your post my heart was reaching out to you. Sweet, precious daughter of the most loving God, I want to tell you that Your Holy Father loves you so much. His heart aches for you as he has watches you suffer through your life. Having faith and believing in Jesus Christ is not a promise that our lives will be easy, sweet girl. It is a promise that when we go through difficult times – He is right there beside us to carry us through if we but just ask Him to. I am so sorry to hear of all the heartache that has happened in your life. God is always there, He is always with you – you just have to let Him in. I have had my own struggles in life, too. I have done many things of which I am ashamed and carried much guilt for. But, I am a forgiven sinner. Jesus Christ died on that cross in order that we can ask forgiveness and wake up each day and be given the grace we are so undeserving of. God created you for a purpose, Lecrecia. You are special, you are so beautiful to Him, and he loves you so. Believe in Him. Believe in yourself. We don’t know each other, but I can tell you that your message has touched my heart, and I will pray for you every day.
      Be blessed…

Michelle Edwards says

I just happen to run onto this and I want to say thank you.
    I will be writing the verses down to share with my high school gals at youth group.
    Because they need to see the verses that shows what God says about them.

Thank you very much for reaching out,
    Michelle Edwards

Terina Widner says

Looking forward to Undaunted!

Lucinda Joens says

I love this! Is this something I need to subscribe to? Will this be coming to me each week? Is there a DVD? Let me know how I can make this continue.
    Thanks

13. Just last night before praise team practice in my time of prayer to ready my heart and mind. I asked God to please help me to overcome my issues and fears of stepping out on his word and being bold to spread the gospel. So many times the little things of life are such big road blocks in our walk. I believe God knew this email was going to be here this morning and he knew I needed it.

Thank you Lord for always being an on time Father!

We are so blessed that when we seek we do find.

Much Love!

14. WOW! This is amazing. As I listened and watched I thought about how this not only gave me more hope on my journey, but could also comfort those I know that may be hurting. I want to share it with the world!!!
    May God continue to Bless.
    Sincerely,