New and Different Things
By Debbie Stuart
March 13, 2013
Dear Connection Members,
Women of Faith has something great for you! We want you to be among the first to know about some new and different things God is doing at Women of Faith this year (please see our 2013 Resolutions below) that we know will have tremendous impact in the lives of women! Our theme for 2013 is “Believe God Can Do Anything” but it’s not just a title, it’s our message! Joshua 13:1 reminds us that “there remains very much land yet to be possessed” and we are moving forward!
I am Debbie Stuart, the NEW Church and Leadership Development Director for Women of Faith. I LOVE Church and served as the Director of Women’s Ministry at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, TX for almost ten years and another church ten years prior. I have served with Chris Adams at LifeWay as a Women’s Ministry Trainer for almost fifteen years. So I am totally excited about some of the new initiatives especially for churches!
- Deeper Bible Teaching: We want women to know God and we will be digging into His Word for strong and practical teaching that will instruct, encourage, challenge and comfort. Some of our 2013 platform teachers include: Lysa Terkeurst, Christine Caine, Priscilla Shirer, Sheila Walsh, Lisa Bevere, Liz Curtis Higgs, Jen Hatmaker, Lisa Harper, Angie Smith and more (Visit our website for full list of speaker/teachers in your city).
- Commitment to Churches: We are partnering with Churches in a stronger way.
- We are establishing a Ministry Outreach team to work directly with Pastors & Women’s Ministry leaders. We want to help connect the unchurched that attend our events to local churches.
- We are launching “WILD Women of Faith” for Women In Leadership Development for onsite training at events and monthly leadership lessons. (Be sure to pass this along to your women in leadership!)
- Developing New Believers: We are intentional about helping women grow in their relationship with the Lord and we have created a dynamic and helpful tool to get them started in their journey of faith.
And there’s more! We are working on producing some unprecedented things for 2014…more on that when all is confirmed.
Girl, God is indeed doing a new thing here (Isaiah 43:19) and we don’t want you to miss out on it! Get in where God is at work! Thank you so much for your continued support of Women of Faith! Please contact me regarding any of these things; your ideas, insight and input are important to me.
Church and Leadership Development Director
Women of Faith
Women of Faith Resolutions 2013
The Lord has once again directed Women of Faith toward some focused objectives for 2013 and we are thrilled about the effect and benefit it will have on churches, leaders and women in general. In an effort to be obedient to this renewed charge we have restructured our staff, reinforced our programming and rededicated our efforts to have the greatest possible impact in the lives of women. We are honored to continue to bring you events that will be life-changing in practical ways and valuable to your emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
We resolve to:
- Always make God’s Word the center of our messages with clear, personal application.
- Invest in local Churches and train leaders for greater impact and effectiveness.
- Maximize our ministry potential by providing meaningful experiences that offer impactful and life changing encounters with God.
Women of Faith is not a “break from reality,” it is help for reality! We will offer not only inspiration, fun and strong teaching but we believe the Lord will bring spiritual breakthrough and personal revelation for your life. As a part of this direction we will be adding Women’s Ministry Training and Leadership Development in an effort to partner with Churches to reach women for Christ.
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” —2 Corinthians 9:8 (NIV)