I was an imposter…
Until I came to the realization that my love for God needed to match my belief in Him. I could talk all day about loving God, but it took some honest reflection to admit I didn’t really know how to engage Him in prayer, and more important, how to believe Him after I prayed. This holy tension of belief exposes our Spirit Hunger—that ache to be intimate with God as we pray, believe, listen, and move.
Spirit Hunger invites us to get gutsy. To move past distracted, shallow prayer—to a vibrant recognition that God is capable, real, and alive! One woman describes Spirit Hunger as the key that unlocked a door that had never been opened. “Spirit Hunger opened my eyes to experience God is ways I’ve never dreamed of. I’m praying authentically, and believing God with a treasure of trust instead of worry. My life will never be the same.”
Won’t you join the “gutsy” who long for their Spirit Hunger to be fed?
- Session One: Hiding, Controlling, and Mocha Lattes
- Session Two: Engaging God: From Longing To Prayer
- Session Three: Whispers And Screams: How Do We Pray?
- Session Four: The Guts To Believe
- Session Five: Listening Postures
- Session Six: Who’s In Charge?
- Bonus Session Seven: The Look of a Disciple
Preview Spirit Hunger Session One
Spirit Hunger Workbook Session One:
Spirit Hunger resources are available in the Women of Faith store in the Women of Faith store in many formats – Book, Workbook, DVD Study, and Workbook with DVD