Special message to our Women of Faith Christmas attendees in Dallas.

Christmas_update_12-6_blog_headerThe show will still go on tonight!  There are more than 400 churches around the world who will watch it via live simulcast.

The Women of Faith team (Sheila, Max, Francesca, band, crew, and so on) came in town early and are tucked up in a hotel not far from the church. We have plans in place to make sure they arrive safely in plenty of time to share the Christmas message of hope with the thousands of people across the globe who will see it via simulcast.

Simulcast of this special Christmas program was set up for the churches seeing it around the world. But with the icy weather in Dallas, we’re working with our simulcast partner to make Women of Faith Christmas available to everyone who purchased a ticket to the Dallas event.  Email communication is being shared with anyone that purchased a ticket to attend the live viewing in Dallas.

Stay warm, stay safe, and have a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Kemi Ade says

Hello, I watched the siumlacast and was truly blessed. I have a question though. Ms. Walsh had a segment near the end that she read that referred to Jesus and who He was. Is there a way to get that exact wording. I missed some of it and would like to have it for myself.

sindhu says

We made it to the show after a long drive on the icy roads and the show was average and felt the tickets were overpriced for the production. Next time I will stick to our local churches and the programs they offer and if there is bad weather, we won’t feel we overpaid…..

CHRISTY says

Got to watch parts, my internet keep cutting off. What I did see was great! Wish there was some way you could mail us a dvd copy so we could watch the entire thing uninterupted. We had tickets to come, but of course the ice made it impossible. Will try to come again next year!

Julie Noel says

Regrettably, the online broadcast feed is very, very intermittent and unclear. I have high-speed Internet, Wi-Fi–all the bells and whistles–and the transmission I am receiving is very, very poor. I doubt I will struggle with watching any longer. Will a DVD of the event be available?

Gena Gilbert says

Wow! So I spent $450 to bring my family & grands. The ice is here! Then I get excited that we’ll at least be able to watch! One household can’t get the link to work. The other two are watching but can’t believe we paid $450 for this? Last years show set the bar, this is just sad! I’m beyond disappointed & would love a refund! Wow! Totally disappointed & so thankful I didn’t drive in this weather to see this live!

So sad

• I’m terribly sorry you’ve had problems viewing. Please contact customer service on Monday so we can make this right for you.
      PHONE: 1.888.49.FAITH (1.888.493.2484)
      HOURS: Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 7:00 pm (Central)

Diane Harris says

I can only do the test and cannot get the actual broadcast. Can you assist?

Diane Harris says

can anyone please forward me the second email at dwebb876@hotmail.com? Thanks!

• I just sent you the email. Please be sure to copy and paste the url into your browser as clicking the link is not working.

• I just sent you a personal email. If you still have issues, please reply to that email so we can work from there.

Diane Harris says

Thank you! I have it up now:) Have a wonderful night and thanks for all of your help!

Jackie Graves says

My ticket was purchased through a group. My group leader is not available to send me the link. Will there be a webcast available later so I can watch?

Kellie says

Is there a user name???

Shiloh Brumley says

The link is taking me to Microsoft outlook web?

Shawna Herriage says

The link in the email is not working. I tried copy/paste and clicking the link and it only says 404-Page Not Found. :-(

Shiloh Brumley says

The link is not working even if I copy/paste it

Yolanda Munoz says

I too have not received an email. Can you please resend. Thank You!

Norma Bernal says

I have not received my email with the link. Please help!

Shiloh Brumley says

It is getting closer to time and I still don’t have a link to watch the event with my family? Thank you for your time.

Shiloh Brumlely says

We purchased tickets and can’t make it tonight. I got a call earlier today that said y’all would email me a link to watch it live but I have not received the link yet???

Kaa says

My links are not working at all… :(

• I just sent you an email. Try doing a copy/paste. For some reason, clicking the links directly isn’t working.

Kara says

It just takes me to Microsoft Outlook

• Did you copy/paste? The link is being picky when being clicked on for some reason?

Kara says

Yes that is when I copy/paste… Maybe will need to call customer service Monday for refund? :(

• I’m so sorry. Please contact us Monday if you’re unable to get on to the event.

Monica Hoflich says

Hello,

Tried to call the number on the back of the tickets but no answer. I spoke with two women yesterday about receiving a credit for future events, they stated this was possible however did not give details, can you please explain how when I need to do this by. I have purchased 11 tickets, and feel there should be additional options than viewing via online. Thank you for your assistance.

Sheri Conant says

That is great that you are able to share the event with people that are unable to make it. We now have an ice storm in PA tonight and I am unable to go. Will there be a recorded version available for any of us on the East coast?

Diane Harris says

Hi Women of Faith,

I won tickets through KLTY and am unable to drive into Dallas. I have not received an email and would like to watch tonight! Can I sent info from my tickets so that I may be allowed to view?

Thanks,
    Diane Harris

Tim Cary says

We want to attend but are unable to purchase tickets we were given a discount code. We are actually going to brave the weather to personally attend is there any way to purchase at the door

Tim Cary says

I have some underprivileged kids that could really use to be shared the birth of Jesus Christ. I am willing to brave the elements to make it happen but have no way of purchasing tickets. I have tried the website and the toll free number.

• What’s going on when you’re trying to order online?

Tim Cary says

It directs you to the 800 # saying there is a problem with online registration

• OK. That might be because it’s so close to the event starting. There are tickets available at the event. Please stay safe.

• Tickets will be available at the door.

C. Thomas says

I would also prefer a refund option rather than watching it on a screen. 4 out of the 5 full price tickets I purchased will be wasted (I didn’t get them at the half off rate you offered the next week), because the family members who had planned to meet me here from out of town have dial up and don’t have adequate bandwidth to watch online. The Dallas and Plano police and Dept of Transportation is urging area residents to stay off the roads, as they continue to worsen into the night. Plano has closed city offices and non-emergency services and cancelled their own production that was planned for this evening at 7 as well. We hope you will consider an option for your faithful fans without a consistent internet connection :-) We will be praying for the safety of those putting on the show and assisting with this production.

• If you are unable to view online tonight, please contact our customer service department on Monday and they will be able to address your concerns. Please stay safe.

Diana Manning says

Four VIP tickets=228.00 Can I have refund please.
    Sitting home with no electric and roads to dangerous
    .. Refund or credit please.

• If you are unable to make the event or view it online, please contact our customer service department on Monday and they will be able to address any concerns. Please stay safe.

Robin Harris says

I have tickets for tonight , but can’t make it in person because the roads from Fort Worth are so icy. I haven’t received the 2nd email for the simulcast link. Will it be sent soon??

kurt wright says

I received the first email but not the second with the watch link?

Gayle w says

Would you please send me the link to the simulcast for tonight’s concert? Thank you.

Betty Ehlers says

I assume you still have power there? I have heard of area outages.

Ana Garcia says

Hello – I have checked my email and not received any emails. Please advise.
    Thank you.

28. Hello – I have not received the second email with the link,..Would you be able to re-send it?

Melanie Reynolds says

Hi, I have 5 tickets for the show tonight and it is very icy where we live. I keep seeing a note that emails were sent out about seeing the show by simulcast if you have tickets and I don’t have an email from you…could you please resesnd it to me?

Julie Noel says

Thank you, WOF, for the telephone call about tonight’s Xmas event at Prestonwood Baptist Church-Dallas. When will you be sending out the email to ticketholders about with the simulcast link? My caller told me about 30 minutes ago that the mail had gone out. I received the first email, but not the second email with the link. Thanks! Toodles.

31. I bought a ticket via Believer’s Church in Durant. I would like you to email me a link to watch it please.

• Anyone participating in a simulcast through their church will need to contact their church to find out if they will reschedule.

Gena Gilbert says

I purchased 8 tickets for my family, 3 diff households. I’ve received no email on how to watch it???

33. I just reread what was listed at the top. I have not gotten an email about the simulcast. When should we get those?

Mandy

34. I would prefer a refund instead of watching it via a computer, is this option available?

35. I bought tickets because it was such a huge blessing last year. However, I can’t get there due to the ice. We are stuck, and travel would be awful.

Is there any way I could get a refund? I just can’t imagine loosing the $80.00.

Please,
    Mandy

Diana Manning says

Ok. All the guest are tucked safe close by the church.
    So those who live 50 miles away can risk the drive.
    Is it an option to get a DVD of tonight’s program.
    Lap top left at work. No home computer.
    4 VIP tickets is a lot of money… Last years event
    Was GREAT!! I so want to be there tonight…
    Thank u!!

37. Fairfield Christian Church – North Campus, Baltimore/Pickerington area – Ohio are still planning on having our Simulcast as planned. Drive safely! We will post on this web site if weather gets the best of us, but so far, it looks like our fantastic road crews have things under control!

sandy says

I have not received the emails. Can you try again?

• We just resent it to you.

Crystal Hill says

Still haven’t gotten an email yet either. Have been checking all day. It would be great if we could have a rebroadcast day with live worship vs a online simulcast. Just a thought. We bought tickets for a moms night out and we live 20 minutes away and can’t trust the roads on the way home. :( Disappointed.

Crystal Hill says

Got the phone call. Never mind. I still like the rebroadcast with live worship idea tho. :) My VIP ticket wasn’t to be staying at home. :(

• I had a different email address listed for you. I have sent the email to this email address.

Sandy says

Still didn’t get it. Can you try this one. Pattiplumb@aol.com

Donna Wheeler says

We are getting ready to get blasted in Northeast, also. There were 4 of us that bought tickets to attend a simulcast at a church out-of-town. Would we be able to watch this online from our homes if the travel conditions get as bad as they say they are?

Donna Wheeler says

Could someone let me know? We were supposed to view this at Southside Alliance Church in Elmira, NY.

Donna Wheeler says

Ok, thank you, Katherine! Have a blessed evening & stay safe!

Christina T says

I have tickets but haven’t received any emails so far. I purchased them at the WOF Believe event in September. I just want to make sure I am on a “mailing list” to get updates, thank you so much for any help you can give.

kurt wright says

I am a ticket holder and still have not received the first email? Has it gone out yet?
    We bought 5 tickets any type of at least a partial refund? We were hoping to bring our grand sons but they are in another part of Dallas and can not get to them? Can they see the link you send out to us?

Erneshia Scott says

Thanks for you efforts to make it possible for us to still enjoy tonights event in spite of the icy roads and weather conditions for the many who will be unable to attend!

Ellen Thorne says

Hi there. I had a group of around 26 coming tonight, but I would be the only one who had an email address listed. How can I let the rest of my women know how they can view the event?

Thank you so much. Ellen

• Once you receive the 2nd email from us this afternoon, simply forward that information along to your group.

Ellen Thorne says

Thank you so much for doing this. Has the first email gone out? I haven’t seen one yet, so just checking.

Renee Bradley says

My daughter Becca Bradley plays cello and sings back-up for Francesca. Is there any way I can watch the simulcast tonight?

• The event is available for churches who are simulcasting or to ticket buyers that purchased to attend in person. If you purchase a ticket to attend in Dallas but are unable to join due to road conditions, we are providing an alternate method to watch.

Susan McMichael says

Roseburg, OR is getting the snow here. Roads may be icy tonight. We still plan having the simulcast at the church. Just wondering how some of the ladies would be able to view the simulcast if they cannot make it to the church.

Susan McMichael says

Westside Christian Church in Roseburg, OR is NOT cancelling the simulcast. We all will be praying for those that do come out that they will have safe travel.

Marsha Triibbett says

How wonderful that an alternative way to watch tonight’s fabulous event is being provided!
        Praise the Lord!

I did purchase two tickets and have an email confirmation for that, but I have received no information yet about the alternative method for watching the event. A friend and I were going, but we are “iced in” in a suburb of Dallas. How will she and I be able to “see” the event at separate addresses?

With thanks and blessings,

Marsha T

• You can forward the email we send you to her.

Marsha Triibbett says

Thank you for your response, Katherine. However, I have not received any
            emails explaining how we watch the event alternatively. Please advise me!

Many thanks,

Marsha Tribbett

Diane Jordan says

My daughter & I had tickets for the concert tonight. We live in Shreveport LA & because or the weather we didn’t want to risk the road trip to Dallas. We are very grateful that you are making arrangements for us to see the concert.

Diane Jordan.

45. Fabulous, a little weather didn’t stop Mary! We are ready at Bible Baptist Church in Chickasha, OK…come join us!!