Women of Faith Commissioning

WOF_commissionAt last month’s Unwrap the Bible event in Houston, Beth Moore wrapped up the weekend with a “commissioning.” She gathered major points from all the speakers’ messages and had the women in the audience speak them over each other. We loved it and thought you would, too.

Special thanks to our friends at Living Proof Ministries who sent us the text for the commissioning.

My dear Sister

Be confident this great day

That your God has chosen you

He can make a miracle

Out of your big mess

He can stand you up straight

And set your feet upon a rock

No matter where you’ve been

Or what you’ve done

You are not dirty

The power of the cross

Has made you clean

When you run out of what it takes

Girlfriend, run to Jesus

Let Jesus turn water into wine

Never forget

You have an enemy

Hell-bent on destroying you

But you have a Savior

Who became earthbound to deliver you

There is restoration and divine destiny for you

Throw your arms wide open and receive in Jesus’ Name

Rip off those expiration dates

God’s promise to you will be fulfilled

Quit just eavesdropping on God

Start leaning in and believing what He says

Impossible is where God starts!

Your God is faithful

He will do it

Do NOT retreat in fear

Now, girlfriend – get out there in that lost world

And show them what a woman looks like

When she unwraps her Bible

© Beth Moore 2014

Did you miss Unwrap the Bible? Make sure it doesn’t happen again; register for Unwrap the Bible 2015 today. We’re heading back to Houston next February 20-21 to unwrap even more of the life-changing truths found in the Scripture. Save $30 per person with promo code 30UNWRAP but hurry! Offer expires March 24.

Register Today!

Comments

Theresa says

This video and the words touched my heart. Back off satan we have God on our side.
    I plan on sharing these words with my Sunday School class.

Ida says

I was there! I got the WOF weekly yesterday, and it couldn’t have come at a better time! I needed the reminder and much needed words of encouragement from Beth and the other ladies… Thank you. Go, if ever WOF is in your area!

3. Wow,great,Thank you! This excites me so very much! God Bless.

Linda says

What a blessing that was!! I’m going to try and make WOF in Dallas in September. I’ve been to the Believe conference in San Antonio and it was my first one….I need more!!!

Gail Wilfred says

Makes me cry Every time! Was there @ Lakewood & just as powerful @ home!!! Reminds me to pray for Beth & Sheila & all the speakers.

JoAnn says

Attended the conf. in Houston! Do whatever you have to to attend in your area! Awesome!

Kathy says

Yes, thank you and God bless you!!!

Kerri says

In many venues this past year, including WOF, I’ve heard the latest buzz word or phrase being used by Christianity – “lean into” God or the Father or His love, etc. Let’s not just lean in! That seems a bit too surface like – let’s be EMBRACED or ENVELOPED or TOTALLY CONSUMED!

hossein says

woooow. very good. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….!!!

10. Yes, great proclamation!

11. Amen and Amen very powerful!!!

Larisa says

Wow so encouraging. I will be sharing this w/my other Sisters in Christ. What a beautiful reminder of our Lord and Savior. What promises and love we receive when we open his love letter to us!

Zandi says

Wow! Amen! Thank you for sharing.

14. Amen!!! God Bless and Thank You!

15. Pleaseeeeee
    When will unwrap the Bible cnference come out west….preferably
    Las Vegas