The Journey From Survival to Revival (Part 1)

survival-torevival-KickoffThis week our 2014 nationwide tour kicks off in Billings, MT! By the time most of you arrive at a Women of Faith event, the space is set and ready to go. Booths, brimming with resources we chose just for you, are placed around the concourse.  The stage is built and decorated. There are even posters hanging in the restrooms.

Making all that happen takes a (surprisingly small) team of people headquartered just outside Dallas, TX. It began more than a year ago. While some team members were working on logistics, recruiting volunteers, and handling a multitude of details, others were focused on designing and finding items we anticipated you would enjoy  . . .

wof_daily_FS2R-shirt-mug

While colleagues in the office and in event cities across the country were spreading the word about the event, the design team was creating the program . . .

wof_daily_FS2R-program

There were multiple trips to the Women of Faith warehouse to fill several large trucks.

wof_daily_FS2R-warehouse

And as you read this, those trucks made the drive from Texas to Montana.

This weekend it all comes together in Billings. . . . and in the weeks and months ahead, in cities across the U.S. We can’t wait for you to join us at one (or more) of them! See our 2014 tour schedule here.

Comments

Cheryl Desjardins says

I have just returned from the second weekend of your tour. Columbus Ohio!!!! Another great turnout and lots of learning and tears and music!!!! Going to Women of Faith conference each year is becoming a highlight!!! But it was Lisa Harper that “got” me this year. Patsy used to say just take one tidbit away each time you come and you never know who is going to deliver that tidbit (thanks GOD!!) Lisa gave it to me this year in her exhausted state. “If you’re just coming for the t-shirt and the ra! ra! Then stay home!!!” It was spoken with great affection!!!! She loves us all and wants us to understand that GOD loves us and wants us to take him as our Lord and savior and as our TRUSTED friend!!! Great to see everyone upon stage and yes, for sure that closing was just so awe inspiring!!! I NEVER even considered that Jesus would be there on the cross at the end….so incredible!!! Bring your Mamas bring your sisters bring your friends….these weekends can be life changing!!!

Lynn says

I was at the Women of Faith conference in Billlings this past weekend and gleaned so much out of the event. The bible teaching and stories that were shared re-opened my eyes to the love of Christ. Over the past month I’ve been reading the Bible in 90 Days for the 2nd time. This time though, I’ve really been digging deep into what God wants me to see and my relationship with Him has grown deeper by each passing day. This weekend was perfect timing for me as I walk with God and grow in my Faith. I look forward to returning next year.

3. Good morning, this is heather and i was at woman of faith on the 25 and 26th of april in Billings Mt I just wanted to let you know all of you opened my eyes again and i was very touched by all the speakers and the final part was WOW! That was all i could say. It gave me goose bumps seeing that christ was on the cross like that. Christy Cane was very powerful and she can come back too along with Matthew West. I really enjoyed the whole weekend and it has changed me. When i went to church on sunday morning, I prayed for you all that the rest of the tour will go as well as it did in Billings, Mt. Of course it is the best place to be. Thanks for sharing you all and i will see you next year. Can’t wait til next year. God bless you all and safe travels and you all touched me alot.

hugs to all
    heather klang

Vonda Frohman says

I was at Women of Faith in Billings this last weekend. It was awesome!!!

Kaleena says

Praying for safe travels for the whole WOF team and their families! I look forward to seeing you all in June in Coral Springs and in October in Orlando!

Suzanne Page says

Boy did it ever come together beautifully!! Some in our group thought it was the best conference ever! Christine Caine was a wonderful addition to your lineup. Loved her!! Can’t wait to see what you’ll do next year. How will you ever top this one???

Angela says

I have enjoyed reading about your planning for this event. I also work in the ministry and plan many events throughout the year.

Robyn Dadig says

Praying for a mighty work of God at this first event and all the following ones – lives touched, souls saved, hopes and dreams reborn, hearts healed, and power from on high. I am praying Ephesians 3:14-20 for the entire team.

Kristin Pierce says

This has been the theme of my life for the past 5 years! Humorously been asking God to please not make this famine last for more than 7 years ; ) But God’s done some amazing work in me, my self worth, my ability to hold boundaries, has provided for the needs of me and my two little boys, and showcasing His power and grace by using my story to glorify His name and offer hope to others! Excited to join you this year in Dallas!