Women of Faith events are produced by the world’s largest producer of inspirational events company based in Plano, Texas. Through authentic connection with audiences, humor, an atmosphere of encouragement and support, and our line-up of world-class talent including well-known Christian authors and performers, Women of Faith delivers life-changing messages via high-quality programs in cities across North America.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bring A Group
- Press Room and Media Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Talent Submission Form
- Our Partners
- WILD (Women In Leadership Development)
- Contact Women of Faith
Our Live Events
At a Glance: Friday Night-Saturday Arena Events
Our signature arena events offer something for everyone with a mixture of practical, Bible-based messages from a line-up of world-class speakers; concerts by chart-topping musicians; relevant, relatable comedy; and powerful performing arts presentations. Each piece is powerful on its own, but together they combine for an experience that transforms an arena filled with thousands of women into a community of friends through shared laughter, tears, and insights.
God has been so personal, so close, and so real to me since I started attending the Women of Faith event. ―Wendy W., Women of Faith attendee
At a Glance: UP CLOSE Events
These smaller, more intimate events offer an “up close and personal” experience that allows women to enjoy in-depth Bible teaching from a handful of gifted speakers.
“When I arrived I felt broken and overwhelmed . . . by the time I left at the end of the day I was filled with hope.” Sandy M., ONE DAY attendee
At a Glance: The Revolve Tour
Created in response to women who requested a faith-based event like Women of Faith for their daughters, The Revolve Tour is a fast-paced, high-energy, positive event for teen girls that answers the questions girls are asking about God, guys, and life.
Statement of Faith
We believe …
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- He has revealed Himself in creation, history and Jesus Christ.
- God’s creation of the world and humankind with humanity’s rebellion and subsequent depravity.
- In the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His deity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His true humanity, His miracles, His substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to heaven, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of the lost, sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ as one’s Savior.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to grow in the knowledge of God and Christian obedience.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the importance of church for worship, service and missions.