Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Moms of Teen Boys

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Moms of Teen Boys – here is your group.

• Profile picture of Lisa

Lisa posted an update in the group Moms of Teen Boys 1 week, 1 day ago

Hello Moms! I have a son who is 17 and yes this stage in his life has been challenging and I would like to connect with others going through the same teenage struggle I am.

• Hello! My name is Samantha and I am the mother of 2 young adults who attend Crossover Baptist Church. The youth group they are apart of is taking a very expensive trip to Kenya to build wells for people without water. I love the idea of my children going out into the world to help people especially before one is about to go to college but the…[Read more]

• Profile picture of Samantha Lay

Samantha Lay replied to the forum topic Boys Emotions in the group Moms of Teen Boys 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Hello! My name is Samantha and I am the mother of 2 young adults who attend Crossover Baptist Church. The youth group they are apart of is taking a very expensive trip to Kenya to build wells for people without Read more

• Hello! My name is Samantha and I am the mother of 2 young adults who attend Crossover Baptist Church. The youth group they are apart of is taking a very expensive trip to Kenya to build wells for people without water. I love the idea of my children going out into the world to help people especially before one is about to go to college but the…[Read more]

• Profile picture of Kelly Smith

Kelly Smith replied to the forum topic Boys Emotions in the group Moms of Teen Boys 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I’m searching out any kind of help and on going support. I too have a withdrawing 14 year old son. Reading these posts is a comfort and has some helpful suggestions. My son grew up heavily depending on God, now Read more

• Profile picture of Angie Dickey

Angie Dickey posted an update in the group Moms of Teen Boys 8 months ago

I am a mother of a 15 year old and 19 year old sons and i have never felt so inadequate or unprepared for what challenges come my way every day in the life of parenting the teenagers. Video games,video chatting, computer games, social media, and texting are their whole life and i’ve discovered their friends are the same. The times i see my…[Read more]

• Profile picture of Lisa

Lisa posted an update in the group Moms of Teen Boys 9 months ago

I excited about joining this group! I am hopeful that maybe reading some of your experiences will help me through some of mine with my son and hopefully I can do the same for someone else in this group. My son is going to be 15 on Aug 8, 2013. This generation of teens, brings a few new challenges. As a mom, I could easily brag about all of the…[Read more]

• Hi I am a mother of a 15 year old and I have never felt so UNcool in all my life, some days I can see the sweet little boy I gave birth too and my world is grand, then just like that his ATTITUDE like I just make him sick with all the rules, never let him do anything, why can’t I have this? everyone else does and so on…some days I just want to…[Read more]

• Profile picture of Luisa

Luisa posted an update in the group Moms of Teen Boys 11 months ago

I am a mother of 2 teens 14 yrs old and going to 13 this December 2013. There’s such times I’m crying because I felt that they never follow my instructions when I left them at home alone. Online games catch their attentions very much and because of this, some things needing their attention throw away reason why I felt they ignore me all the…[Read more]

• I am a mother of 4. 3 teens and 1 9 yr old. Only one is a boy he is 16. Why do I find myself worrying so much over his life. I worry about gangs, sex, fights..I seriously get so much anxiety when I think about it. I keep saying I give it all to GOD, but keep on worrying.

• I am the single mother of a tweeny. He is the love of my life. At times he is challenging and I find myself trying to take control when I should give the reigns to God. But we have a wonderful life because we live in gratitude. By the way, I am a cancer patient but we live our lives as if we have only today. I hope that this site will offer new…[Read more]

• Profile picture of Reyna

Reyna posted an update in the group Moms of Teen Boys 1 year, 2 months ago

I have thought I raised my almost 14 y/o son so well being I do it on my own. Well he has found him self in school trouble. I always have an answer so I thought, I can’t answer this one, 1 bad choice was made by my child. I feel lost.

• I, too, am a single mom. We do the best we can and leave the rest to God. I think our best tool for our boys is the power of prayer. I am sorry you feel lost, but you’re not. Bad choices are just teaching ground. It doesnt make you or he a failure. Think of all the bad choices David made, or even some of our most beloved ministers/pastors. Your…[Read more]

• Load More