Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Open Discussion

Public Group active 9 hours, 35 minutes ago

Open discussion group

Beauty (4 posts)

• Profile picture of Episkopos Episkopos said 1 year, 2 months ago:

“Your Beauty Depends on Many Factors

Everyone God has made is beautiful. But this beauty can be enhanced by several factors. Beauty depends on your hair, your dressing, your make-up, and even the time of day.
    But if a woman have long hair, it is a GLORY to her:.
    1 Corinthians 11:15”

What are some of the things that make you beautiful?

• Profile picture of Tynette Daniels Tynette Daniels said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Good Day Dear!
    Some of the things that make me beautiful is the fact that my hair is my willingness to serve, my short hair (I love it) especially being a single mom of 3 girls whose hair is past their shoulders, my personality, the ability to forgive (and do it without those who are not in Christ trying to understand how, that will remain a mystery unless you are loving like he did) and I do like to wear make up every now and again, my pedicures make me feel beautiful (I know it’s weird….LOL). I could go all day but that’s just to name a few.

Blessings,
    Tynette

• Profile picture of Marsha K Aetonu-Iuli Marsha K Aetonu-Iuli said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Aloha One and All! My favorite color is purple (and deep purple is it for me!) At times, I’ll wear almost an entire outfit of my favorite color from earrings + bracelets to outfit incl a light jacket to my favorite bag (which is black and purple). This may seem frivolous to some but whenever I wear or even see something that is purple (any shade catches my eye), I feel a calmness that is soothing to me…Have a Blessed day in Jesus!

• Profile picture of Karen T. Fahel Karen T. Fahel said 11 months, 1 week ago:

I have never considered myself beautiful. I’ve been called “cute”, but never “beautiful”. I HAVE been told that I don’t look my 48 years. My husband and my two young daughters like my long hair (and I live by Proverbs 16:31), and my older daughter informed me just today that I didn’t need the anti-aging cream we saw on TV. I try to look nice. I dress properly for work; and even dress pretty nicely when I’m not at work. I don’t wear makeup except on Sunday, but I do wear nail polish on my fingernails (I hate feet in general so I ignore mine). My jewelry is simple and tasteful. Mostly I try to wear a beautiful attitude, Oh, and Marsha, purple is MY favorite color, too! Black and purple is my second favorite combination (grey and purple is #1).