" "

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Prayer Requests

Public Group active 1 hour, 54 minutes ago

Prayer for my son (11 posts)

• Profile picture of Deeanna Deeanna said 3 years, 3 months ago:

I am requesting prayer for my son he is 21. He has had a drug and alcohol problem since he was 17 he has been in and out of jail for probation violations. Each time he is in jail he has stated he wants to start over and live life without drugs and alcohol and go to church.

This last time he went in about a month ago he has really been reading the Bible, praying and says that he feels different inside. He has three more weeks left of this sentence. I am asking that we all join together in prayer that God works a miracle in his life so that this will be the last time he is in jail, the last time he will ever use any substance and really give his life over to God. That the Holy Spirit will work on him so mightly that he is used to minister an share his testimony to others who have the same struggles.

That he will give his life over and not be so prideful, be released from the addiction, be released from the pain and give his life to God that everyone will SEE his testimony in daily living.

Thank you all! His release date is April 26th

• Profile picture of Deeanna Deeanna said 3 years, 3 months ago:

The football picture is before the nightmare begin. The second picture is after some hard times.

• Profile picture of Grace Grace said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Hey Deeanna ;

It seems you are a great women of faith, i would like to join you in prayer for your son, he will be last time in jail, we will cry and pray and God will help him to realize his awesome presence and he will out of all addiction.
    Thanks God for a mother like you , i mean you are very strong women , God will honor you.
    Grace

• Profile picture of Kim Henshaw Kim Henshaw said 3 years, 3 months ago:

I will contiue to keep you and your son in my prayers.  I have a nineteen year old son that has started down the same path.  It breaks my heart to watch him and feel totally helpless in saving him.  Prayer is the only tool we have and God is stonger than all of this.  I believe that God allows us to travel some roads so he can use us in a mighty way.  Once he has claimed us he will never leave us…We are and will always be His!  Keep the faith and know that God is in Control!  Thank the Lord that you have planted the seed and it is growing in his life even if it is not blossoming yet.

• Profile picture of KAREN KAREN said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Your all in my prayers as I am sure that it is really hard on you as his mother. My daughter is engaged to someone older then her and he has had many problems over the years & finally when he came to know the LORD he changed for the better and also since he has been with my daughter and around us … his life has done a 100% degree for better and so, I will be praying for your son that something will finally click and he will relaize that this is not the place for him to be and that he needs to get his act together … so if your wanting a friend feel free to send a request my way … till then stay strong MOM !!

• Profile picture of Marilyn L. Ingle Marilyn L. Ingle said 2 years, 8 months ago:

Praying for your son that God will reach down and fill him with Gods spirit and peace and healing.  keep us in formed and let us know how he’s doing…breaks our heart when our children  go thru this . we pray it will lead him to the one that gives peace and victory !!!!         

mingle10402@sbcglobal.net

nna said:

The football picture is before the nightmare begin. The second picture is after some hard times.
  • Profile picture of Lisa Lisa said 2 years, 7 months ago:

I will pray for him, and you to keep the strength you will need.  Anything is possible with God ,  pray that God keeps his hand on him, and for him to get delivered, but you must pray this every day.   My mother went through this with me, and it worked, that’s why I said pray that prayer everyday, cause she did.  I been clean for 20 years through the Grace of God.  I wouldn’t say something that I have not personally went through.  Keep the faith, and pray , pray, pray.  God Bless you.

Take care Lee.

Deeanna said:

• Profile picture of Ujay Neme Ujay Neme said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Your son has God’s anointed on him and that is what the enemy is after, so don’t let the enemy to steal kill or destroy what the Lord has put in your son. I suggest that you go to the Lord in fasting, then by faith sow a seed into the kingdom of God on your son’s head. God will do a miracle in his life in Jesus name.

• Profile picture of josephine odigie josephine odigie said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Almighty God our creator you know all you children by name, and you love us so much you don’t want any of us to get lost, Father i lift your son into your able hands change his life totally to a new one, remove every spirit of weakness to drug addition make him a new creation through Christ your son our Lord and Saviour. Amen

• Profile picture of Cheryl H. Armstrong Cheryl H. Armstrong said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Deeanna!

It seems to have been awhile since you posted this, so I am wondering how your son is now doing?  I know where two or three are gathered in His name, there He is.  So by reading this outreach by you for your son, you got others on your faith side, praying for your son.  Not seeing how things are right now, I just want to lift up a prayer of thankfulness.  Dear Jesus, my thankfulness to you as I know you hear the prayers of your children and this mom’s heart desire for her son, was to be free of these drug addictions and change his life around to come to know Jesus.  I too am a mom with grown children that I must pray for daily for your intervention in their lives to make better choices, but mostly to return to you as they were raised to love you.  I pray the chains have been broken and this son is well.  Free of the sin he once had in his life, and that a mom will be  Free of the bad she went through watching her son make these bad choices.  May Deeanna be rejoicing now as it has been over a year she posted this, I thank you for hearing my prayer.  God blessings upon you and your family.  In Christ’s Love!

• Profile picture of Susan M Khaury Susan M Khaury said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Dear Lord, I join with Deeanna in her prayer for her son, that he would be delivered completely from the snares and the deceit of the evil one.