Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Prayer Requests

Public Group active 5 hours, 49 minutes ago

Restoration of mind, body and spirit (6 posts)

• Profile picture of Kimberly Rice Bundrick Kimberly Rice Bundrick said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I have a prayer request for healing. I suffer from panic disorder and depression. I long to return to my profession as a kindergarten teacher. I am very medications sensitive so it is not like I can just take a pill. Thanks so much.

• Profile picture of Grace Grace said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Dear kimberly ,

I am grace sabu, sorry to hear about your situation , God wil sure help you. Take heart and be courageous , God wants us to be of great courage he will help you. 

• Profile picture of Judy D Judy D said 2 years, 3 months ago:

God I pray for Kimberly’s mind, body and soul. I pray Lord that you give her strength during difficult times and clear her mind and soul of panic and distress and fill it with peace, reassurance and joy.
    -Amen

I’m not much of a prayer warrior but I hope you find peace in this prayer.

• Profile picture of Carrie Dascoli Carrie Dascoli said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Dear Kimberly
    I feel for you I too have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety. I also have Chrons Disease and have been away from my profession for almost 2 years now. I know what it is like to have something else smack you in the face at every turn. I know how hard facing each day can be an how horrible it feels when it seems like the whole world is closing in.
    I will pray for you right now and ask God to give you great strength and that you will allow yourself to feels His loving arms embrace you and hold onto you tight when the world seems like a dark and scary place. And I pray that He can remind you that you are not alone in how you feel.
    I know myFathers strong embrace has gotten me throw many panic attacks and days of deep depression and feelings of hopelessness. Allow him to hold you and embrace you and just “be still and know that He is God
    Blessings
    Carrie

• Profile picture of Episkopos Episkopos said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I am praying for you. May the God of all comfort keep you and comfort your heart. “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” Isa 26:3

• Profile picture of tenisha weeks tenisha weeks said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Hi Kimberly. I am praying for you. I’m going through some type of depression too. I am a single mother of a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old, both boys. I have been noticing that my 3 yr old has a negative attitude about everything. He is very moody and doesn’t participate easily with other children. He just sits back and watch. Well, today I kinda got a slap in the face. I was talking to his daycare teacher and she said that it seems like his self esteem is low. When asked to participate in activities he says he can’t do it. It then hit me that my child is reflecting my actions. It was like I saw myself. It made me realize how depressed I really am. I don’t want him to go through this, so I plan on working on myself as well as on him. Please pray that me and my child get through this together. I feel really bad about this and I wish it didn’t take this long to figure it out.