Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 18 hours, 1 minute ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Anaheim CA, 2012 Official Seat Exchange (35 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange seats for:

Anaheim, CA

September 14-15, 2012
    Honda Center

• Profile picture of Kristen Malone Kristen Malone said 2 years, 2 months ago:

For Anaheim .. Well it’s early, but if anyone is looking for seats, I’ve got about 30 for Anaheim in section 227 Honda Center.

Thanks,

Kristen – kehdata@yahoo.com

• Profile picture of Tami Sweeney Tami Sweeney said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I live in Vancouver, WA and am planning an event to attend the WOF in Anaheim, at the Honda Center (Sept 14 & 15, 2012) with my sister and sister-in-laws, some of whom have never been to this awesome event. I am looking for 6 consecutive premium (200 level- side) seat tickets for this event. Please contact me ASAP if you have what I am looking for. Thank you!

• Profile picture of Tami Sweeney Tami Sweeney said 2 years, 1 month ago:

Hi Nancy,

Yes- I am interested!  I just sent you an email to discuss the details.  Thank you for posting.

• Profile picture of Lorrie Milton Lorrie Milton said 2 years ago:

Do you still have 30 seats in the 227 section? I am thinking of promoting it at my church and trying to bring 15 – 20 women with me. The most we’ve ever had is 12.

Kristen Malone said:

For Anaheim .. Well it’s early, but if anyone is looking for seats, I’ve got about 30 for Anaheim in section 227 Honda Center.

Thanks,

• Profile picture of Kristen Malone Kristen Malone said 2 years ago:

Hi Lorrie,

Sorry I am just now getting into my emails and saw this today. 3/26/12

YES I have approximately 36 seats remaining in section 227.

ALSO . . . DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.   Given out by Women of Faith. New this year to group leaders. So . . . 

I have 6 seats available for any MILITARY PERSONNEL  (Or immediate relative of)  discount of $69.

I have 4 seats available for the TEACHER DISCOUNT of $69.

Awesome savings of $20.   Seats still in section 227.

Let me know if you still need seats.  I would love to help you out.  

Blessings,

Kristen Malone

(951) 757-6460

Lorrie Milton said:

Do you still have 30 seats in the 227 section? I am thinking of promoting it at my church and trying to bring 15 – 20 women with me. The most we’ve ever had is 12.

Kristen Malone said:

Thanks,

Hi Tami,

Sorry so late with my response.  Just now checking my emails. . . . Yes I have seats in Section 227.  I also have discounted seats ($69) available if your ladies are School Teachers or Military Personell or immediate relative of Military Personnel.  I have 6 seats remaining for Military discount and I have 4 seats remaining for school teachers.  $20 savings so its a good deal.  This is a Women of Faith new discount this year but I can only give out 10 in each category so if this appeals to you, please let me know. Otherwise I have a total of 36 seats left in section 227 if you are interested.

Blessings,

Kristen Malone

(951) 757-6460

Tami Sweeney said:

I live in Vancouver, WA and am planning an event to attend the WOF in Anaheim, at the Honda Center (Sept 14 & 15, 2012) with my sister and sister-in-laws, some of whom have never been to this awesome event. I am looking for 6 consecutive premium (200 level- side) seat tickets for this event. Please contact me ASAP if you have what I am looking for. Thank you!

For Anaheim, CA conference in September. . . . 

Hi Ladies,

As of today, Monday, March 26th, I  have 36 seats remaining  in SECTION 227 if anyone is interested.

6 left for Military Discount $69

4 left for School Teacher Discount $69

Let me know!

Blessings,

Kristen Malone

(951) 757-6460

• Profile picture of Rhonda Sutfin Rhonda Sutfin said 2 years ago:

Kristen I went last year. My seat was at the top of the stadium. Are your seats any lower? I made a deposit for Las Vegas but didnt have the money to attend:( I wonder if WOF would help me out. Blessings from Bakersfield, Ca Rhonda Just read Section 227 Ill look thank you

Kristen Malone said:

Thanks,

• Profile picture of Amber Hargett Amber Hargett said 2 years ago:

Hi Everyone! I am looking for 20-25 tickets for the WOF conference this year. Does anyone still have that many?

Hi Amber,

Did you get a response?

I have several seats in Section 227 for Anaheim in Sept.

Cal me (951) 757-6460

Blessings,

Kristen

Hi Lorrie,

Did you find your Anaheim seats? If not, give me a call at (951) 757-6460.

Blessings,

Kristen

Lorrie Milton said:

Kristen Malone said:

Thanks,

• Profile picture of Mary Bow Mary Bow said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have over 50 tickets in section 207 if anyone needs some…
    Mary
    mombow999@hotmail.com

• Profile picture of Mary Purviance Mary Purviance said 1 year, 11 months ago:

From Mary Purviance
    Hi Ladies: I have great seats for the Anaheim Conference coming up in September, 2012. If you are interested, call me 760 598 2628; e-mail me kenmary123@cox.net or reply here. Don’t miss out. It’s going to be an awesome conference.

• Profile picture of Deanne Rogers Deanne Rogers said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Hello Anaheim Women of Faith! I have 15 premium seats, Section 210 top rows, available for the September 14-15, Anaheim Event.
    If you are interested please call/text me at 805-291-1297 or email chefdsue@yahoo.com.