Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 4 hours, 48 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Charlotte, NC 2012 Official Seat Exchange (11 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 3 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Charlotte, NC
    October 19-20, 2012
    Time Warner Cable Arena

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 1 year, 9 months ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me. Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102 Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Janet Austin Janet Austin said 1 year, 7 months ago:

I am looking for 10 premium seat tickets to Charlotte NC. Please help us stay out of the nosebleed section! email me janet.c.austin@gmail.com or text or call 919-880-3757. Thanks!

• Profile picture of Laresa Laresa said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I am looking for 5 seats in Charlotte, NC. Please e-mail me at laresadelcorder@hotmail.com if you have any extras.

• Profile picture of Julie G. Chandler Julie G. Chandler said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I have 7 tickets available for the Charlotte, NC event in Floor Section 2, Row H…EXCELLENT SEATS. Please e-mail me at chandlersofoib@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• Profile picture of Linda Graham Linda Graham said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I have one (1) ticket in Charlotte that I do not need – Section 114 – Row M
    Please e-mail me at: grahammiklin@windstream.net if interested

• Profile picture of Brenda Dalton Brenda Dalton said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I need 2 tickets for Charlotte this weekend! Please let me know ASAP if you have any available or know of someone that does! Emails are badalton2@liberty.edu, daltonb2@nationwide.com, and call/text me at 434-941-2918. Thanks so much for your help! Lunch and hotel would be great also!

• Profile picture of Renee Williams Renee Williams said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Charlotte, NC October 19th & 20th…..We have 20 tickets remaining on the FLOOR, Center Section Rows C-E as $101 each! Please contact me ASAP if you are still needing tickets blessingsunlimited@me.com or 980-621-9185

• Profile picture of Jan Smith Jan Smith said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I have 6 tickets in Section 116 that need a home :) Please let me know if you are interested. 5 of these seats are together and 1 is separate. I have a group of 33 going and they will be right there with us :) Can’t wait!!! Email me if you are interested! jan.smith2@wellsfargo.com

• Profile picture of Becky White Becky White said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I have 2 tickets, section 116 to Charlotte this weekend. I also have 2 lunch tickets. Please email me at rlwhite81@gmail.com for more info. Hope to see you there!

• Profile picture of Julie G. Chandler Julie G. Chandler said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I still have 2 tickets available for “Celebrate What Matters” in Charlotte this weekend. The seats are in Floor Section 2, Row H…excellent seats. Please email me at chandlersofoib@hotmail.com if you are interested.