Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 1 hour, 42 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Dallas, TX 2012 Official Seat Exchange (43 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Dallas, TX
    September 21-22, 2012
    American Airlines Center

• Profile picture of amy fleshman amy fleshman said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I’m looking to see about joining a group… Would be interested in about 10 tickets…. Thanks so much!

• Profile picture of Tyler Settle Tyler Settle said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I have some tickets. 

• Profile picture of Tyler Settle Tyler Settle said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I have 7 ticket for Dallas. Email me @ tsettle@tx.rr.com.

Blessings,

Tyler Settle

• Profile picture of Amy Gravitt Amy Gravitt said 2 years, 5 months ago:

We have several in the 200′s section which is the club level at the AAC. Please feel free to email me at thegravitts@gmail.com

amy fleshman said:

I’m looking to see about joining a group… Would be interested in about 10 tickets…. Thanks so much!

• Profile picture of Stephanie Sellers Stephanie Sellers said 2 years, 5 months ago:

If anyone has an additional 25 tickets available, I would love it if you could get in touch with me. Preferbably looking for tickets in the 100′s but whatever you have, please contact me.

Email: sksdks @ yahoo . com

without the spaces

• Profile picture of Amadi Cyril Ikechukwu Amadi Cyril Ikechukwu said 2 years, 5 months ago:

include me

• Profile picture of Gail Gee Gail Gee said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I am looking for a group of seats of at least 20 in preferrably premium seating. I’m starting late so I know this might be impossible, but I have to give it a try. Please let me know if you can help.

Gail Gee at egailgee@yahoo.com 

• Profile picture of Lucas Biggs Lucas Biggs said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I’m in need of 2 tickets for the Revolve Tour in Austin for a youth girl and a mom.  please let me know if you know of anyone who might be have some.  Thanks.

• Profile picture of Crystal Lynn Martinez Crystal Lynn Martinez said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I am needing 5 in Austin do you have any available? Please call 254-315-8166

Amy Gravitt said:

We have several in the 200′s section which is the club level at the AAC. Please feel free to email me at thegravitts@gmail.com

amy fleshman said:

• Profile picture of Amadi Cyril Ikechukwu Amadi Cyril Ikechukwu said 2 years, 5 months ago:

send me how to pay for my seat and hotel

• Profile picture of Melissa Parks Melissa Parks said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I am looking for 15 seats preferably premium seating

• Profile picture of Stacey Gove Stacey Gove said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I have extra tickets in section 111 that are available if anyone is looking. They are $89 a piece.
    Let me know
    Stacey Gove
    214-498-0904
    sjgove@att.net

• Profile picture of Debbie Hayes Debbie Hayes said 2 years, 3 months ago:

I have tickets for Dallas if any one interested. They were original in sec 112 but since they are rearranging the seating I wont know exactly where until June. The price is $89 unless you are a teacher or military there is a discount for you. Please email me at debhayes83@gmail.com if interested in buying one or several tickets.

• Profile picture of Amy Michelle Fletcher Amy Michelle Fletcher said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I also have tickets available in Sec.110 (seats are being rearranged, but hoping to keep these). These are considered Premium Seating and price is $99. Please email me, amyfletch@hotmail.com if you are interested in tickets.
    Amy Fletcher