" "

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 11 hours, 31 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Hartford, CT 2012 Official Seat Exchange (25 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Hartford, CT
    November 2-3, 2012
    XL Center

• Profile picture of Nancy Powers Nancy Powers said 2 years, 4 months ago:

looking for 6-8 seats..seems everyone bought up the good ones!  if your group has some left, I would be interested in purchasing!

thanks

• Profile picture of Ellen Cedarfield Ellen Cedarfield said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Hi Gerianne,

What section are your tickets in and how many do you have available?

Thanks!

Ellen

Gerianne Marra said:

call me PLEASE

Gerianne

Nancy Powers said:

looking for 6-8 seats..seems everyone bought up the good ones!  if your group has some left, I would be interested in purchasing!

thanks

• Profile picture of Ellen Cedarfield Ellen Cedarfield said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Hi Gerianne,

Could you let me know what section your seats are in? I had about 12 ladies last year, and am in the process of seeing who would like to go, but we didn’t care for our seats last year and have certain sections in mind.

Also, we don’t need hotel rooms, as we are local. So if you are only selling the tickets with the hotel included, then that wouldn’t work. Thanks for letting me know what section your tickets are located in.

Ellen

Thanks for getting back to me Gerianne! I am interested. I’ve reached out to all in my group and am just waiting to hear back from them. Hope to have news soon! Thanks again!

Peace,
    Ellen

• Profile picture of Nancy Powers Nancy Powers said 2 years, 3 months ago:

just called your phone…hoping you have tickets left.

Npowers

Gerianne Marra said:

Nancy: call me 774-501-2282

Nancy Powers said:

thanks

• Profile picture of Nancy Nancy said 2 years, 2 months ago:

help! had a hard time finding my seat exchange! looking for tix for Hartford for 6-8 people…Gerianne, do you still have tix?

• Profile picture of Hilda Spates Hilda Spates said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Hello Ladies,

I am looking for 7 seats. If anyone as some to sell please contact me via email at hlspates@yahoo.com
    Many thanks to anyone who can help.
    god bless
    Hilda

• Profile picture of Maria M Maria M said 2 years, 1 month ago:

Hi there –

I too, am looking for extra tickets to Hartford this Fall. Please contact me @ meri8283@sbcglobal.net or 860.729.6811 if you have them to sell.

Thanks to all!

Maria~

• Profile picture of lorinwhorf lorinwhorf said 2 years ago:

Hi all, I am looking for 2 seats in Hartford, for my sister and I. We would like premium but would be happy with any seats in the one hundred range too. Thank you and God bless. 551 579 9114 or j.whorf@hotmail.com

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 2 years ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Marsha Marsha said 2 years ago:

Hello looking to join a group for the Hartford XL Center in the fall. Does anyone know of any?
    Thanks and God Bless
    Gypsyrose78@live.com

• Profile picture of Linds Linds said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I am looking for 4 tickets to Hartford. Please contract me if you have any.

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 1 year, 10 months ago:

A friend is looking for 3 tickets for this conference, if you happen to have some please contact me…Thanks

Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677

• Profile picture of Donna Lee Donna Lee said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I am looking for some seats for the Hartford CT for our church group….about 6 to 10 seats. Please e-mail me at petedona@optonline.net