Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 51 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Indianapolis, IN 2013 Official Seat Exchange (15 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Indianapolis, IN
    August 24-25, 2012
    Bankers Life Fieldhouse

• Profile picture of Janie Hoover Janie Hoover said 2 years, 7 months ago:

CENTER CLUB LEVEL SEATS INDIANAPOLIS AUG.24/25. SECTION 103-104-105 ROWS 1&2.

THESE ARE BIGGER, MORE CONFORTABLE, NICER BATHROOMS, RESTAURANT FACILITIES.

YOU WILL LOVE THESE SEATS.

ALSO HAVE HILTON DOWNTOWN SLEEPS 6.

CONTACT JANIE 260-563-2708 OR EMAIL hoover73@gmail.com

THANKS & PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY.

BLESSSINGS

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Thanks you Janie for being a great group leader…

• Profile picture of Gail Randolph Gail Randolph said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I have seats in section 108.  I also have rooms available at The Hyatt Place at the airport (5 miles away) that sleeps 6.

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 2 years, 1 month ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Janie Hoover Janie Hoover said 2 years, 1 month ago:

INDIANAPOLIS CONFERENCE.
    LADIES TIME IS RUNNING OUT. I HAVE 15 CLUB LEVEL ROW 3 SEATS SECTION 103-104. PRICE IS $101 BUT INCLUDES FREE LUNCH.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING & PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY.
    CONTACT JANIE HOOVER 260-563-2708 or email hoover73@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Carol Sloan Carol Sloan said 2 years, 1 month ago:

August 24th-25 Indianapolis Women Of Faith Conference is approaching very quickly! I have 4 tickets available, in premium seating.

Section 17 is a great spot!! You will have good veiw of the new stage and runway. This area also has easy acess to seating, restrooms, and

concord. Tickets are $99.00 each with box lunch.. Don’t wait, give me a call or text me at 812 267 2372 or email me at cscsdepauw@frontier.com.

May God Bless You and Keep you Safe
    Carol Sloan

• Profile picture of Darlene Reeder Darlene Reeder said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have seats available in section 112, for 89$. I also have rooms available for $149 plus taxes at the Omni about 2 blocks away!

• Profile picture of Valerie O'Hair Valerie O’Hair said 2 years, 1 month ago:

TICKETS SOLD! Yay! A big thank you to those who bought my remaining WOF tix and to the WOF community site for the ability to post on the ticket exchange! — Help me CELEBRATE! Seven (7) Tickets available in PREMIUM SEATING Section 5 (five) for WOF Indy, August 24-25, 2012. I’ve already paid $99 for each ticket, but will sell each ticket for $79. A turkey croissant lunch from Jason’s Deli is also included in that price. Contact me ASAP at vohair@tds.net if you’re interested in any or all tickets.
    Love & blessings to you,
    Valerie O’Hair
    Group Leader
    WOF Indy

• Profile picture of Janie Hoover Janie Hoover said 2 years ago:

2 FANTASTIC SEATS INDIANAPOLIS

TWO CLUB LEVEL (103-ROW 2 SEAT 7 & 8)

$101 BUT INC. LUNCH

CALL JANIE 260-563-2708 OR EMAIL hoover73@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Carol Sloan Carol Sloan said 2 years ago:

6 FANTASTIC SEATS INDIANAPOLIS August 24th-25th. Also Have 2 rooms downtown.

ALL SEATS ARE IN SECTION 17. COST OF TICKETS ARE $99.00 with box lunches.

Call Carol Sloan at 812 267 2372 OR EMAIL cscsdepauw@frontier.com

• Profile picture of Becky Crater Becky Crater said 2 years ago:

I have 10 seats for indianapolis August 24/25 in seat section 209. These are available to you, if you want a hotel room downtown within 1 block from the Conseco/Banker’s Life Fieldhouse. Tickets are $91 each for tickets to Women of Faith. Contact me and I will let you know the price of the hotel rooms. My email address is bgthompkras@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Barb Daniels Barb Daniels said 2 years ago:

I have ONE seat to sell INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Section 224, Row 10, Seat 4. Unfortunately my son was rushed by squad last week and I need to be with him now. I also purchased a boxed lunch for Saturday. Total price is 111.00 but willing to sell for $50.00. Please email me at bd528@fuse.net. Thank you very much!

• Profile picture of Dawn Hornsby Dawn Hornsby said 2 years ago:

I have 3 seats for Indianapolis this weekend. $89ea Section 13 Row 17. email me if you are interested dawnellengulley@yahoo.com THANKS!

• Profile picture of Janie Hoover Janie Hoover said 1 year, 7 months ago:

WOF 2013 INDIANAPOLIS AUG 23/24

CENTER CLUB LEVEL SEATS SECTION 103-104-105
    THESE ARE BIGGER SEATS, MORE CONFORTABLE, NICER BATHROOMS, RESTAURANT FACILITIES.
    YOU WILL LOVE THESE SEATS

HAVE HILTON DOWNTOWN SLEEPS 6

PLEASE CONTACT JANIE 260-563-2708 OR EMAIL hoover73@gmail.com

THANK YOU & PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MILITRY