" "

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 19 hours, 47 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Oklahoma City, OK 2012 Official Seat Exchange (6 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange seats for:

Oklahoma City, OK
    August 10-11 2012
    Oklahoma City Arena

• Profile picture of Ann K Allen Ann K Allen said 2 years, 3 months ago:

Revolve Ok City, OK scheduled for April 14. I have four VIP tickets, $81 a piece. elena5242002@yahoo.com or 817/874-4077.  Thank you and God bless.

• Profile picture of Suzann Ammons Suzann Ammons said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I have 10 front row seats to Oklahoma City August 10-11. If interested email me at nanandrews79329@yahoo.com. Thanks

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 2 years ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Sherry Field Sherry Field said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have 2 tickets for sale to the Oklahoma City Women of Faith Celebrate What Matters for this weekend August 10 and 11, 2012. I talked to the event coordinator earlier today and he told me the tickets could be printed out at the box office. So I can give the information and the tickets can be printed when you arrive. I paid $91. for the tickets. I will sell for $70. each. Contact me at sherrykfield@gmail.com to purchase.

• Profile picture of Janna Cobb Janna Cobb said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Our church has 6 tickets we need to sell for the Women of Faith, Celebrate What Matters in Oklahoma City on August 10th and 11th. Please call our church secretary if you are interested at 580-536-4227. Thank you!