Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 11 hours, 12 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Orlando, FL 2012 Official Seat Exchange (13 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange seats for:

Orlando, FL
    October 12-13, 2012
    Amway Center

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 2 years, 1 month ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Teresa Pennington Teresa Pennington said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have two premium seats that are not yet assigned that I cannot use. Would be willing to sell, please contact tegaja@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Jennifer Joy Campbell Jennifer Joy Campbell said 1 year, 12 months ago:

I would love for you to join me at the WOF Celebrate What Matters event in Orlando, Florida, on October 12-13, 2012. I have premium tickets available for this event for only $99 each. Contact me for special military and teacher rates as well! Each person who purchases a ticket from me will also receive a FREE WOF t-shirt! Don’t delay, as they will not last long! Please contact me at jennifer@jennifercampbell.net, or phone 386-362-5214. I look forward to hearing from you!

It is an honor to serve as a Group Leader. By doing so, I can be a part of something bigger than myself. The entire organization centers itself around the reason for life: Jesus Christ. If you want to experience overwhelming love, true joy, and perfect peace, make plans today to attend this joyful event! Your life will never be the same as you celebrate what matters!

God’s blessings,
    Jennifer Campbell
    jennifer@jennifercampbell.net
    386-362-5214

• Profile picture of Amanda Amanda said 1 year, 11 months ago:

For the Orlando Amway Center conference Oct 12-13 – I have 8 premium tickets available and 2 hotel room reservations at Comfort Suites. The seats are in Row 21 Seats 1-8. Tickets $101.00. If you want the hotel rooms, the reservations can be transferred to you. Please contact Amanda Iames at 904-345-7221 or e-mail to larnnow@comcast.net.

• Profile picture of Cindy l. Walls Cindy l. Walls said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Amanda -I am interested, sent you an e-mail yesterday. Please reply to machona@gmail.com

Thanks

Cindy

• Profile picture of Nikole S Nikole S said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Nikole S posted an update in the group Seat Exchange 14 seconds ago
    $71 seats. I have 2 tickets available. Section 110A, Row 24 seat 14 and Row 25 Seat 14.But once there we could probably move some ladies around if needed.I can take check, credit cards. Please contact me if interested.

• Profile picture of Virginia Cearra Virginia Cearra said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I have 10 tickets for sale. Section 209, Row 15 seats 2-12. Selling for $70 each. Please let me know if you are interested in all or some of them.

• Profile picture of Am Am said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I have two tickets. I am looking to do a seat exchange. Private message me if you would like to exchange, please. The event tickets are good for Friday and Saturday, if you have only Saturday and want to exchange let me know. We could just figure out the difference.

• Profile picture of Rosemary Logisz Rosemary Logisz said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Milwaukee…I have 10 premium seats…any offer! for Oct 5-6.

• Profile picture of Christine porta Christine porta said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I have 4 premium seat tickets row f and g on the floor in front of stage that my people can’t come because of different circumstances! if you are interested call me at 3212282111 or email me at owellowell@cfl.rr.com thank you sincerely Chris

• Profile picture of Janice Brantley Janice Brantley said 1 year, 10 months ago:

My Name is Janice Brantley. I have a total of 4 tickets in section 111 row 16 and 17 for sales for the orlando conference. Please e-mail me if you are interseted. My e-mail address is HelenJoyce32068@yahoo.com. i am selling them for $69. I live in Middleburg fla .

• Profile picture of Christine porta Christine porta said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Regular price $109 will sell for $79 call 321-228-2111