Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 1 day, 16 hours ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Portland, OR 2012 Official Seat Exchange (12 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Portland, OR
    October 5-6, 2012
    Rose Garden Arena

• Profile picture of Deanna Ouellette Deanna Ouellette said 2 years ago:

Need 4 tickets for Portland, OR 2012 WOF event. Would love to join your group.

• Profile picture of Jen Jen said 2 years ago:

Would love to have you join our group! Email me at Kindercop.kleiber@gmail.com. ;)

• Profile picture of Paula Shore Paula Shore said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hi ladies! I have 17 premium seats available in my group for the Portland, OR, event in October. If you would like to join my group or if you are a Group Leader who needs more seats for this conference, please email me at paulashore2010@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 1 year, 9 months ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Marilynn Holman Marilynn Holman said 1 year, 7 months ago:

SIX PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE FOR PORTLAND CONFERENCE – SECTION 117 – $89 EACH – CONTACT ME AT mjrlh@centurytel.net

• Profile picture of Julie Cardwell Julie Cardwell said 1 year, 7 months ago:

I have 15 tickets for the Portland conference in section 112 – contact Julie at cbchurch@nehalemtel.net. Priced to go!

• Profile picture of Leslie R. Wood Leslie R. Wood said 1 year, 7 months ago:

I have 20 tickets for the Portland conference (Standard seats) – contact Leslie at (woodshack@rocketmail.com).

• Profile picture of Jeannine K. Wibbels Jeannine K. Wibbels said 1 year, 7 months ago:

I have 4 tickets available for the Portland conference. Regularly priced at $101.00 @, each ticket includes lunch for Saturday and a processing fee. Ours will sell for $95.00 each ($89.00 for ticket plus $6.00 for Box lunch and no fee) – Please contact Jeannine at lwibbels@canby.com

• Profile picture of Dorcas Belles rdbelles@gmail.com said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I have 15 tickets available for the Portland conference. The tickets are in section 114. Regular price was $91 but will sell for $81. Please contact Dorcas at rdbelles@gmail.com or dorcasb@pfcn.org.

• Profile picture of Marilynn Holman Marilynn Holman said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Any ladies not attached to a group who would like to join ours? We would welcome you. I have 2 tickets available – both in section 117, one in row GG and one in Row MM. You’d be right in the middle of a fun group of gals. These are premium seats that I will sell for $80 each. Come join us! Contact me at mjrlh@centurytel.net.

• Profile picture of Dorcas Belles rdbelles@gmail.com said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Still looking to join a group? I have 10 tickets in section 114 still available. Please contact me at rdbelles@gmail.com or dorcasb@pfcn.org.