Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 1 day ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Rochester, NY – 2012 Official Seat Exchange (16 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange tickets for:

Rochester, NY
    September 14-15, 2012
    Blue Cross Arena

• Profile picture of Laura Swartzenberg Laura Swartzenberg said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I have tickets available in Section 105 for the Rochester, NY event on 9/14 & 9/15.  Would love to have you join us.  You can contact me at ljswartz51@yahoo.com.

• Profile picture of Robin Jorgensen Robin Jorgensen said 2 years, 3 months ago:

I’m looking for 20 tickets for the Rochester NY event on 9/14. I would prefer floor tickets or in the 100′s . You can contact me at robinj@twcny.rr.com
    Thanks!!

• Profile picture of Amanda Treadway Amanda Treadway said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have 1 ticket available for the one day event in Syracuse 6/9/2012. If anyone is interested please contact me aetreadway@yahoo.com.

• Profile picture of Janice Hillman Janice Hillman said 2 years ago:

Looking for rooms at the Rochester Raddison Riverside if anyone has any that they are not going to use. Please contact me at 315-521-0005 or email: flfaithful@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Linda Hook Linda Hook said 2 years ago:

9 premium floor seats ($99) available for Rochester, NY Sept 14-15 event. Five seats in Row B and four in Row C, in front of section 122 (and one of the stages!). Best time to get me? Evenings/weekends at 315-622-1781. If I’m not there, leave a message. I WILL get back to you. If you’d rather e-mail: hookdonzumba@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Jennifer Kaiser Jennifer Kaiser said 2 years ago:

Hi, I’m looking for 4 seats for the Women of Faith event in Rochester, NY on Sept 14th and 15th. Hoping for seats in the 100s. Please let me know if you have extras! Thanks zeebeekaiser@gmail.com

• Profile picture of Elaine Bisbee Elaine Bisbee said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hi, anyone in Syracuse area have 4 extra tickets to WOF in Rochester NY on Sept 14 and 15 for sale. Would prefer not on the floor or up in the top
    sections. Thanks. elaine.bisbee@twcny.rr.com

• Profile picture of Cheryl McCall Cheryl McCall said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have floor seats available for the Rochester WOF on Sept 14th & 15th. Please call 585-490-0528 or email cheryl.mccall@monroesys.net.

• Profile picture of Kathleen Rimbey Kathleen Rimbey said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hi, I have 4 tickets and a room. The four tickets are in section 224 and the room is at the Raddison Riverside. Someone in my group purchased the room and tickets but they are unable to go. She Paid $506.50 but is willing to sell them for less. Please call Kathleen at 607-242-6783 and leave a message. I already have the tickets for our group so I can give them to you right away along with the confirmation letter from the hotel.

• Profile picture of Maria Frank Maria Frank said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hello,

I have 8 tickets available for the Rochester event on September 14 and 15. These are great seats, located in Section 113, row D. Cost is $99 per ticket. Please contact me via email at benedictsbus@hotmail.com or by phone at (570) 651-5517.

Thanks so much!

• Profile picture of Lori Trovato Lori Trovato said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hello! I have 2 tickets at $89 per ticket for the Rochester NY conference September 14 & 15, 2012. The tickets are in section 214 and the seats are together! Please contact me at 585-509-8888 or via email at lbear18@yahoo.com. I am a Women of Faith Group Leader and would love to hear from you if you need these tickets! These tickets also include 2 Turkey Sandwich Boxed lunches which includes water, fresh fruit, chips and a snack worth $10 each, that have already been paid for! Great Savings for you! The lunches are pre-order only and are not included in the conference price normally .

• Profile picture of Cara Delp Cara Delp said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have 5 tickets for the Sept 14-15 conf. The seats are in section 221. The price is $99 per ticket, but am willing to negotiate. Please contact me at
    caradelp@roadrunner.com. or call me at 716-433-5023. Thanks.

• Profile picture of CHRISTINA BALLARD CHRISTINA BALLARD said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have 5 tickets for Rochester Sept.14&15 conference in Section 116 they are $101. email me at jcballard@frontiernet.net or call m at 585-398-3639. Thanks! Have a blessed day!

• Profile picture of Susan Wiese Susan Wiese said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Hello! I have two great seats available in section 125, which is on the first level right above the stage, for the Rochester Women of Faith event in Rochester, Sept. 14 and 15. Please come join our group! Please email me at snow139296@gmail.com, or call 716-796-7133. :) Thank you!