" "

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 55 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

St. Paul, MN 2012 Official Seat Exchange (13 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange seats for:

St. Paul, MN
    October 19-20, 2012
    Xcel Center

• Profile picture of Kara M. Kara M. said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I have seats for the event in section 125!  Call or email today!  Kara at 605-237-1985 or toothextracted@yahoo.com!

• Profile picture of Wendy Olson Wendy Olson said 2 years ago:

Wendy Olson
    I am looking for 10 seats for the Oct. 19-20th event at the Excel Center in St. Paul, MN. My daughter will be dancing with Ballet Magnificat as part of the weekend and I’d really like to get the best seats I can so that I can see her. If there is a group out there that has excellent seats, would you please contact me at: wldance4him@gmail.com or call me at 605-668-9899. Thank you so much.

• Profile picture of Angelina Johnson Angelina Johnson said 2 years ago:

If you decided you would like to join us up Northern California, then get tickets thru me.
    Visit Sacramento and go shopping in San Francisco; City by the BAY. Wha-Hoo Weekend Fun!!
    Sacramento Women of Faith Conference at Power Balance Arena – October 26-27, 2012
    All New Program – Exciting-Fresh Speakers and much more! Seating Change: Concert Type
    82-PREMIUM SEATS AVAILABLE in Section 102. Price per ticket: $99.00
    **Special Discount for Teachers and Military ( immediate family: Active or Retired) for $71.
    All tickets are Required and Must Be Paid in Full Only by Monday July 23, 2012 or ASAP.
    Cannot accept any Partial Payments Now, it is pass the deadline.
    Email: angelina67jnsn@gmail.com / Subject Line: SAC-Seat Exchange 2012
    Visit my Website: http://www.angelinajohnson-womenoffaith.vpweb.com
    Text or Call me (209) 484-5677 for mailing address to send your check

• Profile picture of Nikki Olson Nikki Olson said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I have 8 seats available in Section C23. Email me at nikbyron@itctel.com
    Hurry!

• Profile picture of Jan C Jan C said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I need 5 tickets to the St. Paul event. Email me at jcain@ceas.coop

• Profile picture of Lisa Lisa said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Three close firends would like to attend the St Paul event; However, funds are low…due to a number of reasons: illness, kids in college, etc. Does anyone have 3 seats for sale at a dicounted rate? If so, please e-mail larians@yahoo.com

• Profile picture of Michele Diers Michele Diers said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I am looking for 4 seats for the St Paul event. Email me at mdiers1@gmail.com.

• Profile picture of Julie Pickup Julie Pickup said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I am looking for a single ticket at a discounted rate. Would also be interested in paying to ride with a group going from the Apple Valley, MN area. Please call or email me.
    julpickup@aol.com. 708.534.0552

• Profile picture of Kathy Fields kittkatt_24@yahoo.com said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I am looking for a ticket for a disabled lady here in Minnesota for the St. Paul event. She really wants to go and I would like to help, finances for me are low. If you can help, please email me at kittkatt_24@yahoo.com or call 763-222-4205. I am volunteering but do not have an extra ticket. Can someone help?

• Profile picture of Melanie Sygulla Melanie Sygulla said 1 year, 9 months ago:

I am looking for a set of 3 (possibly 4) tickets to the St. Paul conference. Please email me with section and price. Thanks. jamsy@triwest.net UPDATE: tickets have been found

• Profile picture of Susan Sueltz susan.sueltz@hotmail.com said 1 year, 9 months ago:

I have 3 tickets available in Section 103. I will sell for 90 each..bought for 105. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Susan email…susan.sueltz@hotmail.com or call 605-216-2326.

• Profile picture of Sarah Johnson Sarah Johnson said 1 year, 9 months ago:

We have 3 seats available in preferred seating section 111: one seat in row 20 (11) and two seats in row 19 (11 & 12). Tickets were purchased for $91 each. Will sell for $80 each. Make me an offer! Please contact me at sarahj9746@hotmail.com or 507-281-9746 (home) or 507-273-3399 (cell). Thank you. **TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE CONFERENCE!**