Group Admins

• Profile picture of Women of Faith

Seat Exchange

Public Group active 55 minutes ago

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Join this group and find your event city to get started.

Official Forums
Unwrap The Bible

Revival 2014
Anaheim, CA | Billings, MT | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Coral Springs, FL | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | Fairfax, VA | Hartford, CT | Indianapolis, IN | Kansas City, MO | Lincoln, NE | Oklahoma City, OK | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | Portland, OR | Rochester, NY | Sacramento, CA | St. Paul, MN

Click forum below to see all topics related to seat exchange.

Washington, DC 2013 Official Seat Exchange (49 posts)

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Have a seat to exchange? Looking to buy a seat or join a group? Hear is where you can find or exchange seats for:

Washington, DC
    August 17-18, 2012
    Verizon Center

• Profile picture of Dawn Leasure Dawn Leasure said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I am premium tickets on the floor available.  You may be eligible for discount tickets!  I also have rooms available at the Renaissance Inn by Marriott for $159.  Contact me about if you are interested in tickets and or a room.  Contact me via email at rdleasure@yahoo.com

• Profile picture of Janice Neukam Janice Neukam said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Still have at least 40 tickets left in section 108 for the 2012 event in D.C.  Email me at jcnuke54@yahoo.com if interested.  $91.

• Profile picture of Kelli  Byers Kelli Byers said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I have seats available on the floor that I have not been able to sell this year. 

The rows are F, G, H, please email me mkbyers@myactv.net

• Profile picture of Janice Neukam Janice Neukam said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Dawn – I may need to take you up on the room offer.  I blocked 10 rooms at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at $119 and it looks like they’re going to all be full.  After that they go up to a whopping $279 a room and they only have Kings and Kings with sofas left.  What size are the rooms you have – is there enough for at least four peopl in them?  If you’re going to be at the meeting in Hagerstown on Saturday, I can probably let you know for sure by then.

Dawn Leasure said:

I am premium tickets on the floor available.  You may be eligible for discount tickets!  I also have rooms available at the Renaissance Inn by Marriott for $159.  Contact me about if you are interested in tickets and or a room.  Contact me via email at rdleasure@yahoo.com

• Profile picture of Tina M Oliver Tina M Oliver said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I have premium tickets available Section 226 adn 227.  I also have some rooms at the Marriott still available.  You can contact me at oliver.tina01@gmail.com.

• Profile picture of Tina M Oliver Tina M Oliver said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I have premium tickets available Section 226 adn 227.  I also have some rooms at the Marriott still available.  You can contact me at oliver.tina01@gmail.com.

• Profile picture of said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I have 2 seats in Section 121 Row F. $99 each. Email me at princessgracie1@comcast.net.

• Profile picture of Patti Alexander Patti Alexander said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I need 10 to 15 tickets to the WOF confernce in Wasginton DC and may also need some Hotel rooms. Anyone?

• Profile picture of Dawn Leasure Dawn Leasure said 2 years, 1 month ago:

Patty,

Contact me at rdleasure@yahoo.com. I have both!

• Profile picture of Dawn Leasure Dawn Leasure said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have premium tickets located on the floor at a discounted price. Contact me at rdleasure@yahoo.com and put WOF in the subject line to ask me about the discount. I also have hotel rooms still available.

• Profile picture of Sandra Acker Sandra Acker said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have 9 tickets available with premium floor seating! These seats are amazing! Cost is $101 unless you are a teacher or military or immediate family of military then your ticket will be $71. I need these gone ASAP due to having to have my account paid in full by Monday, June 25th. Please email me at OGBC.WoF@gmail.com and put Seat Exchange in the subject line. Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon. P.S. I may be able to offer hotel rooms also. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites about a block and a half walk to the Verizon Center cost per room is $136.26 maximum of 4 people per room.

• Profile picture of Tina M Oliver Tina M Oliver said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I have several rooms still available at the Marriott Fairfield Inn Suites for $119. Please email me at oliver.tina01@gmail.com if interested.

• Profile picture of Tammy Strickler Tammy Strickler said 2 years, 1 month ago:

Hello LADIES!!! I have some AWESOME SEATS in the 105 section starting right behind the floor section directly facing the stage!! WHO WANTS THEM???
    I probably have around 20!!! Get out of that “HEAVENLY” section or as I like to call it the NOSE BLEED section and come down with me!!!!
    Call me at 540-560-0160 and I can give you the information so you can get those tickets!!!

Tam

• Profile picture of Tammy Strickler Tammy Strickler said 2 years, 1 month ago:

Patti….do you still need seats or rooms??? Call me!! 540-560-0160