What is Christian Healthcare?
Throughout the United States, hundreds of thousands of Christians are using biblical principles to meet the rising demands of healthcare costs. Together , Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) members have voluntarily contributed $7 billion to assist each other with medical costs since the ministry began 40 years ago. As the original health cost sharing ministry, this community of believers has changed thousands of lives financially and spiritually by choosing to bear one another's burdens.
Plus, as a Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity that ministers through budget-friendly programs and a faithful framework, it's a program you can count on!
Christian Healthcare Ministries is a membership-based, nonprofit ministry through which hundreds of thousands of Christians voluntarily share to pay each other’s medical bills. Choose from one of three programs—Gold, Silver, or Bronze—and add the optional Brother’s Keeper program to protect against catastrophic medical bills.
Members who incur medical costs eligible according to our Guidelines submit their bills to CHM along with a few simple forms. Bills are then shared or reimbursed—usually by way of a check in the mail.
- Secure financial peace before you incur healthcare costs
- Honor God with your finances
- Provide excellent healthcare for your family
- Tangibly by the hands and feet of Jesus to fellow Christians facing some of life’s most difficult challenges
Other advantages of becoming a member of CHM include:
- A generous maternity program and family options
- Ministry-minded staff who pray for-and with-you
- A cost-effective healthcare solution for small business owners
- Free months of membership when others join from your referral
- The freedom to choose your healthcare providers