BULLIED NO MORE!
QUICK STUDY GUIDE
Need help now with BULLYING?
This Quick Study Guide contains excerpts from our Keys For Living book on BULLYING, to offer an immediate overview, concise answers, with biblical hope and practical help.
BULLIED NO MORE!
In the classroom and on social media, from the playground to the nursing home – bullying happens everywhere. In these Keys for Living, learn how you can prevent, stop, intervene, and respond to bullying.
The statistics are staggering. The consequences are critical. From students to stockbrokers, in neighborhoods and nursing homes, the brutal behavior of bullying runs rampant. Whether maligned in social media or demoralized in one’s declining years—bullying is a problem worldwide. Whether you are the bullied, the bystander, the bully, or the parent of a bully, God’s Word provides practical help for dealing with this destructive societal downfall. In these Keys for Living, discover how God’s truth can equip you with right thinking, and how His unfailing love can mend the broken heart.
The “art” of bullying casts a wide net:
- Bullying is any deliberate, hostile, physical, emotional, or verbal abuse involving an imbalance of power with the intent to hurt or harm.
- Bullying seeks to emotionally harass or physically harm others, even to the extent of damaging property and destroying pets, in order to cause debilitating fear and distress.
- Bullying is not a onetime act, but rather repeated, persistent harassment by a person or group, often targeting someone perceived to be weaker physically or psychologically.
- Bullying is persistent, pervasive abuse using intimidating or terrorizing tactics.
- Bullying does not stop without intervention and it must stop!
KEYS FOR LIVING BOOKS
The Women of Faith Keys for Living books are designed for those looking for help and for those looking to help, the Keys for Living were created to help you … and help you help others. The Keys are great for personal study and growth, small group studies, and for teaching and training purposes.
What to Expect in the Keys: You’ll discover God’s wisdom and guidance in a simple format.
- Definitions help you understand the topic from God’s perspective.
- Characteristics give insight into the different aspects of the topic.
- Causes shed light on the underlying issues related to the topic.
- Steps to Solution (Step-by Step) show you how to be transformed, walk in freedom and live in victory.
Ready to start reading right now?
Download now for a complete and comprehensive reading on AGING WELL.KEYS FOR LIVING E-BOOK - BULLYING
Do you like to read, highlight and write in your books?
Order now to be delivered right to your home and enjoy a comprehensive reading on BULLYING.KEYS FOR LIVING BOOK - BULLYING
NOT SURE ON HOW TO START?
LEARN: WHAT IS GOD'S HEART ON BULLYING?
Get your free Key to Hope on BULLYING. The download will be sent to your email.