Creative Video and Photographer Intern
Women of Faith is looking for dedicated followers of Jesus who are passionate about making a difference to fill our Creative Video and Photographer Intern position. You’ve been called by God to use your gifts and talents for His purpose. We encourage you to pray for God’s direction before applying and throughout the hiring process. We look forward to you joining our team!
Task and Responsibilities
Videographer and Photographer operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting video.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Outlook (i.e. managing calendars, responding to emails)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Working towards their bachelor’s degree.
- Flexibility in schedule to be available during the following hours on a part-time basis:
Interested parties will need to submit the following:
- Video Application
- References and resume
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.