Development and Fundraising Intern
Women of Faith is looking for dedicated followers of Jesus who are passionate about making a difference to fill our Development and Fundraising Intern position. You’ve been called by God to use your gifts and talents for His purpose. We encourage you to pray for God’s direction before applying and throughout the hiring process. We look forward to you joining our team!
Development and Fundraising Intern Task and Responsibilities:
- Research, analyze and assisting in creating grant models to implement that will generate and grow our donor population and funding partners.
- Develop strategies to employ and identify required resources, timeline and action steps necessary to adopt suggested development and fundraising models.
- Create and develop effective and funding programs and events
- Develop and write grant proposals
- Strong writing and communications background preferable
- Ability to contribute to content creation processes and tasks, including concept creation, writing, proofreading, editing and publishing to different internal and external communication channels
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy mandatory
- Demonstrate professionalism while representing FCCF during research calls and emails
- Candidate must be working toward a Bachelor’s degree as a Junior or Senior at the University level
Interested parties will need to submit the following:
- Video Application
- References and resume
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.