Practical Tools and Resources to Go Deeper!
SPIRITUAL STRENGTH | LIFE LEADERSHIP | REAL RELATIONSHIPS
Ready to start reading right now?
Download now for a complete and comprehensive reading on EMPLOYMENT.
KEYS FOR LIVING BOOKS
The Women of Faith Keys for Living books are designed for those looking for help and for those looking to help, the Keys for Living were created to help you … and help you help others. The Keys are great for personal study and growth, small group studies, and for teaching and training purposes.
What to Expect in the Keys: You’ll discover God’s wisdom and guidance in a simple format.
- Definitions help you understand the topic from God’s perspective.
- Characteristics give insight into the different aspects of the topic.
- Causes shed light on the underlying issues related to the topic.
- Steps to Solution (Step-by Step) show you how to be transformed, walk in freedom and live in victory.
WOMEN OF FAITH SHOW with ALITA REYNOLDS
Be inspired to discover God’s redemption in your story and equipped to share it with those who need TRUE hope. This show features a wide range of guests who are impacting the world in big and small ways every day.
Inspiring conversations that will encourage you to live the life you were created for. Hear stories of how guests have overcome their personal struggles.
Get a feel for the show with a free sneak peek…
NOT SURE ON HOW TO START?
LEARN: WHAT IS GOD'S HEART ON WORK?
Get your free Key to Hope on EMPLOYMENT. The download will be sent to your email.
COLLECTION OF CLASSES
Comprehensive classes that coaches and equips you to walk in victory.
Our Women of Faith Collection of Classes are designed to help you and those you care about deepen your relationship with Jesus and make practical changes in your life. Sign up to watch the Women of Faith Collection of Classes and start moving toward the FREEDOM you crave.
GETTING THE RIGHT JOB AND KEEPING IT!
“First seek the counsel of the Lord.”
1 Kings 22:5
Some people see work as drudgery, a necessary evil in our fallen world. Your work matters to God—it can glorify Him and bless you as well as others. The Women of faith resources will help you recognize the qualities of a great worker and how to navigate work difficulties . . . from job dissatisfaction and job loss to searching for the right position and handling interviews. Discover—or perhaps rediscover—the value and dignity of work and how to fulfill the work the Lord has for you.
Being made in His image, we too have been designed to w ork … to do meaningful work … to find employment that utilizes our natural talents and spiritual gifts … work that glorifies God, blesses others, and brings personal satisfaction and fulfillment.
Everyone loves a good transformation story and we all love the idea of transformation. We believe the reason we all love these types of stories is that, deep down, there are things about us that we dream about being different some day. We want our own transformation story. God desires to give you hope as you face life challenges, problems, difficult trials and to transform you.
Stepping Stones to a Successful Career
- Be confident.
- Be dependable, predictable.
- Be myself, be real.
- Be purposeful in my performance.
- Be thorough.
- Be what I expect others to be.
- Demonstrate patience.
- Develop credibility.
- Do what I am asked and do it well.
- Do what I am expected to do.
- Do what I expect others to do.
- Do things outside of my comfort zone.
- Purposefully improve my self-esteem.
- Pursue excellence.
- Persist in acquiring new skills and learning new information.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Practice living a balanced life.
- Project a “can do” attitude.
- Stay calm in the midst of discord.
- Stay positive in the midst of discouragement.
- Stimulate the hearts and minds of fellow employees.
- Stretch myself and grow.
- Strive to be a model employee.
“He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God gave him success.”
(2 Chronicles 26:5)
How to Have Success at Work vs. Stress at Work
- See your work from God’s perspective. (Colossians 3:23–25)
- Accept the fact that God is directing the events of your life. (Jeremiah 10:23)
- Begin each morning in prayer to commit the day to God. (Psalm 118:24)
- Pray for your employer and fellow employees. (1 Samuel 12:23)
- Allow Christ to reflect Himself through you each day. (Philippians 2:13)
- Develop positive attitudes. (Philippians 4:8)
- Display a servant’s heart. (Hebrews 6:10)
- Defuse difficult people. (Hebrews 12:14)
- Discover His power in your weaknesses. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- Put your future into the hands of God. (Matthew 6:25–27)
“My heart says of you, ‘Seek his face!’ Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
Key Verse to Learn
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
Key Passage to Read
The Book of Nehemiah
Grace Filled Words:
“Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard? Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?”
LIVE IN VICTORY!
100+ BIBLICALLY BASED RESOURCE TOPICS
READY TO GO DEEPER?
Be coached and equipped to boost your spiritual strength, experience real relationships, and be the life leader you are.
Want to learn more about our other 100+ topics? Check out the Women of Faith Resources, to discover biblical hope and practical help on these topics. The Women of Faith Resources are designed to help you – and help you help others – overcome difficulties, grow in maturity, and move forward in life.
God desires to give you hope as you face life challenges, problems and difficult trials. The good news for us, God specializes in redemption and transformation. He takes that which was lost and restores it. He takes that which was dead and gives it life. He takes that which had no hope and rewrites its story. This is our God! As you pray today, ask God boldly to transform the thing inside you that you want to see changed forever!
Thank you for your interest and support in Women of Faith. We pray God will encourage, equip, and empower you with His life-changing truth.