Women of Faith is looking for dedicated followers of Jesus who are passionate about making a difference to fill our Marketing Intern position. You’ve been called by God to use your gifts and talents for His purpose. We encourage you to pray for God’s direction before applying and throughout the hiring process. We look forward to you joining our team!
We are looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds to provide the best experience for our marketing team! Are you creative with skills in graphic design, drawing, film, writing or media?
Marketing Intern Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creation of outgoing marketing proposals and presentations..
- Reports directly to Women of Faith Leadership team.
- Conducts research on current and potential clients as well as market trends.
- Develops inventory maps to aid in the selling and marketing process.
- Distributes and updates internal and external marketing materials.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by Women of Faith Leadership.
- Collaborates with other members of the team on campaigns and other marketing initatives
Marketing Intern Candidate Qualifications:
- Marketing Intern candidates should have majors in the following subjects: Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Finance or Business Administration
- Marketing Intern candidates should have a genuine desire to learn about the full cycle sales and marketing process
- We need ambitious and competitive team players for our marketing internship
Interested parties will need to submit the following:
- Video Application
- References and resume
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.