The Women of Faith, Terms of Agreement was updated on April 8, 2020.
All references to Women of Faith in this agreement include and apply to: Women of Faith, Inc., Womenoffaith.com, Women of Faith Ministry, Women of Faith and WOF.
While we hope to always offer Women of Faith, Womenoffaith.com, and any associated sites and platformsand all of its features, we reserve the right to change or cease offering Womenoffaith.comor any part, portion or functionality of Women of faithwithout notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Womenoffaith.comand/or associated sites and platforms are unavailable at any time.
Your Use of the Site(s)
By submitting your personal information and payment, you are agreeing to the following:
1. To receive emails regarding Women of Faith products and about your membership. You always have the option to opt out of receiving emails at any time.
3. We and our partners use technologies, such as cookies, and collect browsing data to give you the best online experience and to personalize the content and advertising shown to you.
You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Women of Faith reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Women of Faith server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Women of Faith , including any Women of Faith account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Women of Faith ’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Women of Faith.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Women of Faith on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
The following terms also govern and apply to your use of the Site, and they are incorporated herein.
Information About You and Your Access of Womenoffaith.com
Permitted and Unpermitted Use
These Terms allow you to use Womenoffaith.com in accordance with these Terms for either your personal and non-commercial use or for the internal use of your non-profit organization. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Women of Faith, Inc. You agree you are not permitted and will not use Womenoffaith.com as follows:
- in any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, including Womenoffaith.com or another Women of Faith user;
- to engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harm Womenoffaith.com or users of Women of Faith or expose them to liability;
- in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Women of Faith or interfere with another’s use of Womenoffaith.com;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Womenoffaith.com for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Womenoffaith.com;
- to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Womenoffaith.com or any server, computer, or database connected to Womenoffaith.com;
- to attack Womenoffaith.com via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Womenoffaith.com.
You also agree that you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which, as determined by Women of Faithin its sole discretion:
- contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination on any basis, including that based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations; or
- promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
- involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; and
- gives the impression that the material emanates from or is endorsed by Life.Church or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Womenoffaith.com contains interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through Womenoffaith.com.
However, we do not undertake to review User Contributions or any other material before it is posted on or through Womenoffaith.com and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. So, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
All User Contributions must comply with these Terms. By providing any User Contribution on or through Womenoffaith.com, you grant us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material in order to offer the Womenoffaith.com functionality you request or otherwise utilize. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant this license and that all of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of Womenoffaith.com.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or similar information as part of our security procedures, you agree to treat such information confidential, and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Legal Compliance; Termination
You agree that we have the right to:
- take any action with respect to any user, Member account or User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe there to be a violation of these Terms, infringement of third party rights, a threat to the personal safety of others, or a threat or liability or harm to the goodwill associated with Womenoffaith.com or Women of Faith;
- take appropriate action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement and disclosure of your information, for any illegal or unauthorized use of Womenoffaith.com; and
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Womenoffaith.com for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through Womenoffaith.com. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS WOMENOFFAITH.COM WOMENOF FAITH, INC. AND ITS LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER WOMEN OF FAITH OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Your Reliance on Information and Translations
The information presented on or through Women of Faith is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. In addition, although we strive to provide information found on Women of Faith’s sites and platforms in various languages, translations to languages other than English of Women of Faith content are provided to us by other parties and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy of those translations. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to Women of Faith,or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Third Party Links and Services
Women of Faith may include content provided by third parties. If Women of Faith contains links to other sites and pop-ups and similar resources provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked from Women of Faith, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Women of Faith, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Women of Faith. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Linking from and to Womenoffaith.com and Social Media Features
Women of Faith may provide certain features that enable you to connect or link to or from social media as well as other third party websites and applications and share information and communications to and from Women of Faith and such third party services. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with these Terms and any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. We may disable all or any of these features at any time without notice in our discretion.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including and not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Women of Faith , and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Women of Faith products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Women of Faith for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Women of Faith ’s innovation is embodied in its Intellectual Property, including Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights. To learn more about Women of Faith ’s Intellectual Property policies, below.
Guidelines for parties wishing to use Women of Faith ’s trademarks, service marks or images.
Intellectual Property Rights
Women of Faith and its contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of the same), are owned by Women of Faith, Inc and associated entities, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Logos and Designs
The Women of Faith name, and logo, all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks and/or copyright of Women of Faith. You must not use these marks and copyright without the prior written permission of Women of Faith. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on Womenoffaith.com are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that any Women of Faith content, including User Contributions, infringes your intellectual property rights, including copyright, please send notice of the copyright infringement to Women of Faith via our Contact Us form. Please be aware that it is the policy of Women of Faith to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Guidelines for Using Women of Faith Trademarks and Copyrights
(Formerly entitled Guidelines for Third Parties Using Women of Faith Trademarks and Copyrights)
Guidelines for parties wishing to use Women of Faith ’s trademarks, service marks or images.
These guidelines are for Women of Faith licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Women of Faith ’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the keyboard Women of Faith Logo (Option-Shift-K) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Women of Faith may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of Women of Faith trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Women of Faith trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are a Women of Faith Authorized Reseller or member of an Women of Faith program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Women of Faith ’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using an Women of Faith trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Women of Faith is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Women of Faith ’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Women of Faith ’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Women of Faith trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Women of Faith trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Women of Faith. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Women of Faith representative or submit your query to Women of Faith’s Trademark Legal Team
Authorized Use of Women of Faith Trademarks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Women of Faith and its authorized resellers, affiliates and licensees may use the Women of Faith Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Women of Faith Logo only as specified in their agreement with Women of Faith and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Women of Faith. For example:
Authorized Value Added Reseller
Authorized Service Provider
- Compatibility: Developers may use Women of Faith or any other Women of Faith word mark (but not the Women of Faith Logo or other Women of Faith -owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is compatible with the referenced Women of Faith product or technology, provided they comply with the following requirements.
- The Women of Faith word mark is not part of the product name.
- The Women of Faith word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
- The Women of Faith word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
- The product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced Women of Faith product.
- The reference to Women of Faith does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with Women of Faith or Women of Faith products or services.
- The use does not show Women of Faith or its products in a false or derogatory light.
- Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use a Women of Faith word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: Women of Faith XXX Tour, Conference or Event
- The use reflects favorably on both Women of Faith and Women of Faith products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Women of Faith word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The Women of Faith logo or any other Women of Faith -owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Women of Faith.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Women of Faith, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Women of Faith, Inc.”
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Women of Faith’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
- Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning a Women of Faith product or technology may use the appropriate Women of Faith word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
- Women of Faith Web Badge Licensing Program: Web sites may use one of the Women of Faith Web Badges if the site uses or was created using Women of Faith -branded hardware or software and you comply with the terms of the Women of Faith Web Badges License Agreement and Guidelines.
Unauthorized Use of Women of Faith Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Women of Faith or any other Women of Faith trademark, including Women of Faith -owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- Women of Faith Logo and Women of Faith -owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Women of Faith Logo or any other Women of Faith -owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Women of Faith , such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Women of Faith or other variation of the Women of Faith logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Women of Faith trademark for any purpose.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Women of Faith trademark or any other Women of Faith -owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Women of Faith or any other Women of Faith trademark, including Women of Faith -owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Women of Faith’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Women of Faith or any other Women of Faith trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Women of Faith.
- Women of Faith ’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Women of Faith packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Women of Faith slogan or tagline.
For example: “Think different.”
- Domain Names:You may not use an identical or virtually identical Women of Faith trademark as a second level domain name.
- Your name does not suggest a false association with Women of Faith.
- Your name is not confusingly similar to any trademark owned or used by Women of Faith.
- You acknowledge that Women of Faith is the sole owner or licensee of the “Women of Faith” and “WOF” trademark and that you will not interfere with Women of Faith ’s use or registration alone or in combination with other words.
- If you are a Women of Faith Authorized Reseller, Affiliate or member of a Women of Faith program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Rules for Proper Use of Women of Faith Trademarks
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that. For a list of suggested generic terms please request the Women of Faith Trademark List.
- Always spell and capitalize Women of Faith’s trademarks exactly as they are shown in the Women of Faith Trademark List. Do not shorten or abbreviate Women of Faith product names. Do not make up names that contain Women of Faith trademarks.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- Distribution Within the United States Only
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the United States, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the Women of Faith trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Refer to the Women of Faith Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark (except the Women of Faith Logo, where the logo appears at the right foot).
- Include an attribution of Women of Faith ’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
_________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Women of Faith.
_________ and _______ are trademarks of Women of Faith.
5. Distribution Outside the United States:
Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the United States without written authorization.
6. Use one of the following international credit notices:
_________ is a trademark of Women of Faith, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
_________ is a trademark of Women of Faith.
Depictions of Women of Faith Products
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: Women of Faith does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of Women of Faith products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Women of Faith endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
- Compatibility: If you are a developer, you may show an image of an Women of Faith product in your promotional/advertising materials to depict that your product is compatible with, or otherwise works with, the Women of Faith product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements:
- Your product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced Women of Faith product.
- The image is an actual photograph of the genuine Women of Faith product and not an artist’s rendering (Note: You must obtain express written permission from Women of Faith before using any photograph owned or licensed by Women of Faith).
- The Women of Faith product is shown only in the best light, in a manner or context that reflects favorably on the Women of Faith products and on WomenofFaith.com.
- The reference to Women of Faith does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by, or other false association with, Women of Faith or Women of Faith products.
For further information with respect to Women of Faith’s copyrights, please submit your request in writing to the Women of Faith Trademark and Copyright Legal Team.
Rights and Permissions
If you have any questions concerning the use of Women of Faith trademarks and/or the licensing of Women of Faith copyrighted material (e.g., photographs, video footage, Women of Faith advertisements or other Women of Faith materials), please refer to Women of Faith ’s Guidelines for Using Women of Faith Trademarks and Copyrights, or complete the online form.
For use of Women of Faith copyrighted material in third party works (e.g., books or publications), if applicable, please include the information below. Please note that upon receipt of your request, we may require additional information.
- If available, specific URL for any image(s) or material from womenoffaith.com for which you are seeking permission
- Surrounding copy or text to the Women of Faith material you wish to use in your project
- Publisher, if applicable
- Publishing date (and countries), if applicable
- Title, if applicable
- How Women of Faith and its products fit into your project
- Your deadline
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a Women of Faith User Name ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Women of Faith immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Women of Faith or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your Women of Faith User Name ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s Women of Faith User Name ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Women of Faith User Name ID, password or account. Women of Faith cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites, Platforms and to the Women of Faith Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Women of Faith ’s control, and Women of Faith is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Purchases, Subscriptions; Other Terms and Conditions
Women of Faith ’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Women of Faith may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Women of Faith makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Ticketing, Events, Trips, Retreats and Cruises.
The following terms and conditions apply to every person who establishes an internet connection to purchase tickets. By using this site or any associate third party site or platform, you are agreeing to comply with all of the terms and conditions listed here.
Though some events listed on the Site may appeal to children, the Site is not targeted at children under the age of 16, and they are not permitted to use the Site. All parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to monitor the internet use by their children. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 16 years old.
Seats will be assigned at a later date based on a first come, first served basis. With requests for as special needs seating is limited and subject to availability. Please list number of special needs seats required; one companion seat may be purchased for each special needs attendee. Seat adjustments requiring price increases will not be made without notification. Tickets must be paid in full at time of ticket order. All prices are in US Dollars and include applicable taxes. We recommend that you do not make non-refundable travel arrangements before receiving your confirmation.
Women of Faith has the right to change or discontinue any feature and/or change the terms and conditions for using the site or applicable platforms at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice. Any use after that notice shall be considered acceptance of these changes. Dates, times, locations, speakers, voices, talent and prices subject to change. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. All sales are final.
Your use of Women of Faith software or hardware products is based on the software license and other terms and conditions in effect for the product at the time of purchase. Your agreement to these terms is required to install or use the product. Please be aware that the software license that accompanies the product at the time of purchase may differ from the version of the license you can review here. Be certain to read the applicable terms carefully before you install the software or use the product.
Report Software Piracy
Report suspected piracy of Women of Faith software to the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) on the SIIA website.
Please Report Counterfeit or Knockoff Products or Suspected product, Privacy or Intellectual Property Infringement.
Report suspected counterfeit or knockoff Women of Faith products, or other forms of suspected infringement of Women of Faith intellectual property.
WOMEN OF FAITH DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WOMEN OF FAITH CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WOMEN OF FAITH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WOMEN OF FAITH DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY WOMEN OF FAITH SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST WOMEN OF FAITH FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Women of Faith reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF WOMEN OF FAITH, ITS CONTENT AND ANY FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH YOUVERSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WOMEN OF FAITH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH WOMEN OF FAITH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF WOMENOFFAITH.COM WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WOMEN OF FAITH NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WOMEN OF FAITH REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT WOMENOFFAITH.COM OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH YOUVERSION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT WOMENOFFAITH.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT WOMEN OF FAITH OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH WOMENOFFAITH.COM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WOMEN OF FAITH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WOMEN OF FAITH, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, WOMENOFFAITH.COM, ANY WEBSITES AND/OR PLATFORMS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT OFFERED ON OR THROUGH YOUVERSION OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH WOMENOFFAITH.COM, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Women of Faith be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Women of Faith has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ADDITIONAL NOTICE: Any information contained in any Women of Faith resource(s) is general in nature and is not intended to provide or be a substitute for advice, consultation or treatment with a duly licensed mental health practitioner or other medical professional. This resource is intended to provide practical faith-based guidelines for balanced living and is not a replacement for medical advice. Professional services should be pursued whenever necessary and/or appropriate. By utilizing this resource, individuals acknowledge that Women of Faith is not providing direct clinically-oriented mental health treatment or therapy, and that it does not create a therapeutic relationship between any individual and Women of Faith. Individuals who use this resource also agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Women of Faith, its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, as well as the officers, agents, and employees of Women of Faith and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, costs, charges, legal fees, recoveries, judgments, penalties, and expenses, which may be obtained against, imposed upon or suffered by Women of Faith. Additionally, certain views and opinions expressed in this resource may be those from sources other than Women of Faithand do not necessarily represent the views of Women of Faith, nor imply an endorsement by Women of Faith. All rights are reserved worldwide and no part of this resource may be reproduced in any form (print or electronic) without the expressed written permission of Women of Faith.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Women of Faith, its affiliates, entities, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contributors, voices, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of Womenoffaith.com, including, and not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of Women of Faith content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from Womenoffaith.com or by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with use of the Site(s).
ALL USERS represent and warrants ALL USERS shall NEVER disparage, slander, or make any maliciously false statements, either orally or in writing, publish or communicate in any form, to any person or entity or in any public forum, any defamatory or disparaging remarks, comments or statements concerning Women of Faith and any of its companies, subsidiaries, brands, work, business, products or services, owners, officers, board members, advisors, speakers, contributors, voices,and/or employees, existing and prospective customers, suppliers, investors, clients, sponsors, vendors, ministries, and associated third parties, or any other USER, Party or affiliate to this Agreement, nor disparage any other Party or affiliates. The Non-disparagement provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect after the voluntary or involuntary termination of this Agreement.
Women of Faith may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Women of Faith ’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Women of Faith ’s customers. Women of Faith reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Women of Faith deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Women of Faith, also may disclose your information when Women of Faith determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that Women of Faith may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Women of Faith, Inc., is based in the state of Nebraska in the United States of America. We make no claims that Womenoffaith.com or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to Womenoffaith.com may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Womenoffaith.com outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Void Where Prohibited
Women of Faith administers and operates the www.Womenoffaith.com Site from its primary location in Lincoln, Nebraska USA; other Women of Faith sites may be administered and operated from various locations within and outside the United States. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Women of Faith reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
Women of Faith provides access to Women of Faith international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Women of Faith products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Women of Faith in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Women of Faith and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Women of Faith or any of its employees or contractors.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Women of Faith’s products, services, technologies, advertising, promotions, marketing strategies or content might seem similar to submissions provided to Women of Faith. If, despite our request that you not send us your submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of Women of Faith , without any compensation to you; (2) Women of Faith may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis; (3) there is no obligation for Women of Faith to review the submissions; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
Women of Faith does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Women of Faith ’s existing business. If you want to send us feedback, we request that you use contact us at our Contact Us form on the site, where you can choose from the many listed areas for your feedback. Please provide only specific feedback on Women of Faith ’s existing products, services and marketing strategies using those forms; and do not send or provide any submissions other than using those forms.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Women of Faith shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Waiver and Severability
Women of Faith may only waive its rights under these Terms in writing. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
The headings, captions and arrangements used in this Agreement are, unless otherwise specified, for convenience only and shall not be deemed to limit, amplify, or modify the terms of the Agreement, nor affect the meaning thereof.
This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, all of which taken together shall constitute only one instrument.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 1996-2019 Women of FaithInc. All rights reserved.
Women of Faith,Inc., 2840 S 70thStreet, Suite 7-211, Lincoln Nebraska 68506, USA.
Each of these policies, procedures and sections to this agreement may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Updated by The Women of Faith Legal Team on May. 22, 2019