Project Management Intern
Women of Faith is seeking a recent college graduate that has completed an internship in project management or has up to 1 year or more experience with project management assistance. This is a great opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic professional looking to help shape the the mission and vision of Women of Faith.. Successful candidates are solutions-oriented, organized, entrepreneurial, passionate about education and have strong communication and project management skills.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Work to design, develop, implement, launch, and support new services and enhancements to existing services.
- Develop and execute plans under a set of implementation and delivery time constraints, optimizing for a blend of cost, schedule, and features.
- Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
Working with and assisting various members of the project team
- Performing administrative duties such as: ordering, preparing reports, organizing contracts and financial files, reports, and invoices
- Monitoring project activities and assisting with project deliverable preparation and overseeing progress to make sure goals are met on time
- Assist in developing timelines
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience(internship experience accepted; can be entry level)
- Moderate skill-level with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- The ability to work independently & flexibly (travel and extended hours) under tight deadlines
- A track record of success in working in and influencing a growing organization
- Ability to be a high energy, problem solving, self-starter, results oriented, proactive individual with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively lead and influence internal/external partners towards intended and successful results
- A demonstrated ability to make sound decisions consistent with business needs
Interested parties will need to submit the following:
- Video Application
- References and resume
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.