1. This is your story.
2. All facts contained are true and correct.
3. You are giving Women of Faith permission to use your story.
4. You hereby grant to Women of Faith a royalty-free license in perpetuity to use the story(s) and/or services solely as provided for herein, including without limitation at events and for the company web site, video platform, archival, internal, and/or promotional purposes contemplated herein.
5. You agree to participate, from time to time, in certain photographs, blogs, media, video recordings, audio recordings, and/or other means of recording images and/or sound as arranged by Women of Faith (the “Recordings”), if said story is selected for publishing.
6. You agree that Women of Faith (or its designee) has permission to record your, sounds, conversation, image, and likeness in the recordings for your story.
7. You hereby grant to Women of Faith, its affiliates, agents, successors, licensees, and assigns (collectively with COMPANY, and/or “COMPANY Affiliates”) a limited, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid-up right and license to the unlimited use of his/her likeness and/or CONTRACTOR in the recordings (alone or in connection with others and in and in connection with any media, now known or hereafter created) throughout the universe in and in connection with or relation to the development, marketing, advertisement, licensing, sale, distribution, and promotion of any events, products, merchandise, services, or brands of the COMPANY. COMPANY shall have limited right, title, and interest to any other right, title, or interest the CONTRACTOR may possess in the recordings including, and not limited to, your likeness, copyrights, persona, character, image, characterization, logos, slogans, catch phrases, art, and physical attributes including, and not limited to, body art and tattoos (collectively, the “Likeness”) based upon the Women of Faith obtaining authorization in writing from the you prior to use. The recordings are specially ordered and commissioned by Women of Faith and are works-made-for-hire from the moment of creation and are and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Women of Faith.
8. Women of Faith shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all the rights, results, and proceeds of the recordings, in each case, of every kind or nature, whether now known or hereafter devised. Without reservation or limitation, you the individual hereby sells, assigns, transfers, and conveys the recordings to Women of Faith, exclusively, irrevocably, and perpetually, together with all right, title, and interest in and to the recordings throughout the world including, without limitation, the right to enforce its right in and to secure registrations, renewals, reissues, and extensions thereof.
9. You agree that Women of Faith and/or its Affiliates shall have the right to transform, edit, alter, distort, modify, add to, subtract from, enhance, broadcast, telecast, duplicate, distribute worldwide in all forms of media and forms of exploitation, now known or hereafter created including, and not limited to, websites, media, film, television, radio, and print.
10. You agree Women of Faith will have no No Obligation To Use said story or shall have no obligation to use any of your recordings, content or likeness.
11. Audio/Video/Recording. Women of Faith shall have the sole and exclusive right to audiotape, photograph, videotape or otherwise record each event in whole or in part, including your performance(s), and all performances embodied thereon, and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Women of Faith for archival and promotional use only.
12. You may from time to time provide to Women of Faith outside photographs, recordings and video for Women of Faith to use on any participating blogs, trainings, events, live streams, tours, video platforms, web sites and associated social media platforms and grants to Women of Faith and its designees and licensees a non-exclusive, royalty free right during throughout the world, to use.