NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY
A MASK FOR AN OLD MESSAGE
What Is New Age Spirituality?
“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.”
1 Timothy 4:1
New Age Spirituality presents itself as innocent and helpful. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, it can look good on the outside. In reality, however, it is deceptive and destructive. Thousands of people follow lies about God and His world because they fail to recognize New Age Spirituality for what it is.
Are you putting your faith in a cloaked lie?
How can you know if you are?
Read on to understand the lies of New Age Spirituality that may be influencing you!
- New Age Spirituality is made up of a large, loosely structured network of individuals and organizations bound together by a worldview that chiefly consists of …
- the central belief of pantheism
- the common hope of global enlightenment
- the creation of one’s own reality through positive thinking
- the cycle of ongoing reincarnation
NOT SURE ON HOW TO START?
LEARN: HOW TO CONFRONT NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY?
Get your free Key to Hope on NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY. The download will be sent to your email.
“See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.”