What does God say about good health in the Bible?
In the Bible, good health is often associated with the blessings of God. God desires for his people to be healthy and whole, both physically and spiritually. Here are a few verses that speak to the importance of good health in the Bible:
- "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." - 3 John 1:2
- "Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones." - Proverbs 3:7-8
- "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." - Psalm 147:3
- "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord." - Jeremiah 30:17
- "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." - James 5:14-15
These verses illustrate that God desires for us to have good health and that he has the power to heal us both physically and spiritually. However, it's important to note that good health is not a guarantee, and that sickness and suffering are also a part of life. We should strive to take care of our bodies and seek medical attention when necessary, but also trust in God's sovereignty and grace in all circumstances.
Why We Partnered with OneShare Health® - OneShare Health® is on a mission to inspire healthier, joyful communities on the path of life by means of medical cost sharing. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, they welcome and unite those who agree with their core Biblical principles on how to live life, take care of your health, and support others. OneShare Health® provides exceptional customer service and has shared over $175 million dollars in medical bills. The best part is, they’re a ministry with a chaplain on staff and a team of prayer warriors who are ready to pray with, and for you.
Members benefit from these features:
- Enrollment 365 days per year, with next-day active dates available
- Freedom to choose ANY doctor or facility nationwide
- Telemedicine with a $0 consult fee available from day one
- A designated Member Support team
For a limited time, when you enroll with promo code ‘WOMENOFFAITH,’ you will receive $75.00 off the Application Fee! To enroll, call 682-688-8707 or visit https://my.onesharehealth.com/women-of-faith today.
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices for the most up-to-date state availability listing.